Chapter 18: Wedding party

(Y/N's POV)

Jimin holds out his arm. I encircle my fingers around it and we walk towards the middle of the crowd that had gathered.

"Welcome everyone," Jimin greets with a bright beam, "The buffet is is available from now, there will be games shortly available such as spin the bottle, truth or dare, and others. Drinks are also available. Just help yourself and have fun. The party has officially started!"

People started clapping and disappeared to wherever they wanted.

Jimin and I walked over to the group of friends.

"Hey guys," we greet in sync and they each give us hugs.

"This party looks amazing!" Hoseok exclaimed with a bright, sunshine smile. "I love the decorations," Yoongi pointed out.

"All thanks to Y/N," Jimin peers at me.

"Ahem! Get a room," Namjoon pretends to clear his throat. "Says the one who watches porn," Jin smacks Namjoons arm.

Namjoon quickly covered Jin's mouth and gave a sheepish smile.

We all start laughing.

"Anyone hungry?" I ask as I look around.

There, I see Tzuyu already stuffing her mouth. I shake my head and click my tongue, "Couldn't even wait for your best friend, Tzuyu."

"What?" Tzuyu manages to muffle through the amount of fried chicken in her mouth, "It's food."

I playfully smack her arm.

I grab a plate fill it with food and walk to an empty table with Tzuyu.

"So..." She trails off, "What's up?"

"Nothing," I take a bite off of my pizza.

. . .

(Jimin's POV)

As I converse with my mates, Tae pops up out of nowhere.

"Hi guys," he greets.

"Hey," we greet back.

He places a box wrapped in blue glitter paper on the gifts table and stuffs his hands inside his pockets as he stands next to me.

"Great party," he says as he looks around.

"Thanks," I say in return.

"I'm sorry about all the fights we got into in the past," he apologizes.

He seemed very sincere and plus, we used to be the best of friends before, so I decide to forgive him, "It's fine. And I'm also sorry about the way I acted."

He smiles and we give each other a bro hug.

The other four see us hugging so they join in too.

We start laughing and smile at the gang being back together.

I wish we can always be happy like this.

. . .

(Y/N's POV)

As I take a sip of my grape juice, Hyemi comes and sits in the spare seat.

"Did we give you permission to sit down?" Tzuyu fumes behind her sweet yet sinful smile.

"I don't need anyone's permission. Plus, this is my party," Hyemi relaxes in her seat.

"Are you the one married to Jimin?" I grit my teeth.

"No," she answers.

"Then it's not your party, b**ch," I give her a fake smile and remove it a second later as I roll my eyes.

"That's my girl," Tzuyu smiles at me.

We giggle as we give each other a high-five.

Hyemi snickers as she grabs a glass of wine from a passing waiter and chugs it down in one breath.

Tzuyu and I don't focus on her as we continue chatting and eating and drinking.

. . .

(Hyemi's POV)

I walk to the bar and see a tray of 6 wine-filled glasses.

I smirk as I take a small pill from my purse and drop it into one of the glasses.

Time to start the charade.

I grab three of the glasses and take it to the group of seven boys.

I hand one to Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin.

I walk back to the bar and grab the remaining three glasses as I trot over and hand one to Yoongi, and Tae.

I wink at Tae and I hand Jimin the one I had drugged.

Tae smirks as he takes a sip of his drink.

I sneakily point to a set of knives on the counter of the small bar.

He nods as it is time to initiate the plan.

You'll finally know, Park Jimin, how it feels when someone back stabs you.

. . .

(Taehyung's POV)

"I want another drink," Jimin slurs in his drunk state.

I hand him another glass of wine.

He chugs it down his throat in no time and opens his bow.

His eyes are barely open and he giggles to himself.

God knows what's going on in his mind.

I stand up, walk to the bar and sneak a knife behind my back. I walk back to the group and stand next to Jimin.

I glance at Y/N making sure she wasn't looking.

She is happily talking to Tzuyu.

I smirk as I take the knife and pierce it through his stomach.

As I remove the knife, Jimin's scream pierces through the air, attracting so much attention.

Blood oozes out and the crowd starts getting bigger.

"Jimin!" Y/N exclaims as she rushes over with tears in her eyes and tries to stop the blood, but it ended up getting on her hands.

I drop the bloody knife onto the ground, push through the crowd, and start to drag my feet by running to who knows where.

. . .

A/N: Heyo peeps. A new update for Y'all. Enjoy it. I've been so tired lately. I have to wake up at 5 am, do some chores then go back to sleep. But I can't get back to sleep that easily because I have insomnia. I hate life. Oh well, I have my books. love updating new chapters for you guys no matter how tired I am. I get so happy.

Also, I'd like to shout out one of my friends from school @Jung_Hoseok_1189. She has released her first book after reading Playing with Love Book 1. Please do check it out. It's a J-Hope x reader. Have a nice day/night/evening/morning~ Love you all!