Chapter 19: Tears

(Y/N's POV)

The ambulance arrives and they place Jimin on the stretcher and put him at the back.

I climb in and sit next to him as the van starts moving away.

I start sobbing and a while later we arrive at the hospital.

I climb out as they move Jimin out and take him inside.

"You're gonna be fine," I try and speak properly as the tears just kept falling and falling.

Jimin weakly smiled and held my hand as we finally reach the ICU, "If I don't survive today, I just want you to know, I'll always want you and love you."

I shake my head vigorously, "You're gonna get through this."

As I smile, trying to think positive, Jimin's smile fades, "Don't smile. It's my fate. I don't deserve a girl like you."

"Shut up," I growl and he chuckles.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but you're gonna have to step out," one of the nurses escorts me out of the room and closes the door.

My braveness disappeared in an instance and I collapse onto the cold, white-tiled floor.

"Sh, it's gonna be all right, Y/N. He's gonna be fine. Stay strong. He would hate to see you like this," J-Hope comforts me as Tzuyu walks over and embraces me in a hug.

Moments later, the four boys encompass in a group hug around me.

. . .

As I wait, the red bulb switches to green and the doctor and nurses wander out.

We stand up and the doctor holds in front of me, "How are you related to him?"

"I-I'm his wife," I sputter.

He grins, "Well, Mr. Park is past the reach of danger but is still in critical condition. He's asking for you. The rest of you have to wait outside until I say so. You can go inside now."

He gives me one last smile before wandering off.

Slowly and hesitantly, I shuffle into the room.

There he is, gazing at the ceiling, all sorts of tubes attached to his arm, and the slow beeping of the heart machine.

I sit on the chair that is next to his bed and he shifts his gaze to me.

He weaves our fingers together and lightly sets his lips against the back of my hand.

I break into a sob as I stand up and envelop my arms around his neck, embracing him.

He slowly wraps his arms around my waist and gently caresses my back.

I pull away and he pats the space next to him on the bed. I playfully sigh and roll my eyes as I climb onto the bed.

He covers the blanket around us and wraps his arms around me again as I do the same.

I look up at him with tears dropping slower than usual and he mildly smiles at me. Jimin brings one of his hands up to my face and wipes the tears. "I'm here, aren't I?" He asks in a scarcely loud voice.

I nod, "But I nearly lost you."

"Well, you didn't," he pecks my nose.

I scrunch it and he utters with one of his lively smiles, "Cutie."

I rest my face in his neck and he rests his chin on the top of my head.

The room settles into silence as only the beeping of the machine and our light breathing could be heard.

A while later, the door bursts open and the silence is broken by piercing voices. "JIMIN!" The four boys scream in unison and rush over as I shift out of the bed and next to awkward Tzuyu. 

"That bastard, Taehyung," Yoongi grits his teeth, "When I get my hands on him, he's dead meat."

"Ease down, hyung," Namjoon says.

"You'll become dead meat if you say that again," Suga threatens.

Namjoon purses his lips together as if trying to hold in his laughter.

Then, everyone starts laughing.

"We'll deal with Taehyung later. First, let's take care of the injured," Namjoon chuckles and Jimin points to himself, wanting more attention than ever.

"We'll leave Y/N to do that," Jin smirks and they all rush out, leaving Jimin and me alone.

I don't know why everything suddenly becomes rusty.

Just then, a nurse who looked like she was in her late 40s, walks in.

"Hello, Mr. Park. I'm here to do your dressing as you can see, your other bandage needs to be changed," she speaks with a sigh.

She walks closer and he begins behaving like a baby, "No. I want Y/N to do it."

"Jimin, don't argue," I say as walk closer to him.

"I said no. I want you to do it," he pouts.

The nurse chuckles as she faces me, "You're lucky to have a husband like Mr. Park. It's hard to find someone like him these days."

She delivers me the dressing tools and steps back out.

I look at Jimin and he smiles in victory. I shake my head as I lift his shirt up and remove the other dressing.

I pretend to gag as I peer at the wound.

He pouts, "So mean."

I slightly press the outside of the wound and he groans, "Okay, okay, fine. I take that back."

I continue tending to his wound.

"Finished," I smile as I finish.

I look up at Jimin and find him staring at me. "What?" I ask, "Do I have something on my face?"

He nods, "Beauty."

I playfully roll my eyes, "So cringy."

His eyes disappear as he smiles at me and I climb into bed with him.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He plants a peck on my lips.

And another.

Then another.

Then another.

And then he moves his lips against mine in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

As our lips mold together, we hear a very faint knock on the door. 

We break away as quickly as possible and I straighten my clothes as I stand up, and the Hoseok walks in. "Y/N, you should head home now. Change out of your clothes, and stuff. I'll drop you off," I slowly nod at Hoseok's offer and look back at Jimin. He nods as a sign of approval and I walk off with Hoseok to his car.

Once we finally reach my house, Hoseok says, "Call me when you're finished. I'll pick you up."

I thank him and he drives off as I stroll into the house.

The silence killed me.

I collapse onto the couch and start crying.

Why does Taehyung always turn out to be the bad guy?

. . .

A/N: Heyo guys. Another update for you all. Just a quick notice, the book is about to end soon give it a couple of chapters more and yeah. I promise you guys there are going to be more Y/N and Jimin moments in Book 3. 

Enjoy this chapter.

Until next time~

Love you guys~