Chapter 11: Angry

As walked out of the bathroom while drying my hair with a towel, I see Jimin lying on the bed. I guess he was waiting for me.

"Whose clothes are you wearing?" He asks as he observes the wearables.

I was wearing a white, oversized blouse with black shorts.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. Taehyung told me to wear the clothes that were in the closet. I did so." Jimin stands in front of me.

So close that I could feel his lips warming my own.

"You're close with Taehyung." I nod. "Too close," he states. "So?" I ask and try to walk away. I hate being close to Jimin now. I don't know why it just... Hurts me.

Jimin is like an allergy. If I stay with him, it will hurt me.

But I can't escape him either.

For we are connected through the rings we wear.

"You know the kind of person he is, right?" He asks.

I nod, "I know just who he is. And if you're talking about the time when we went to school, then I don't know who you are talking about. I only know the Taehyung that exists now. The Taehyung who is there for me when you aren't. The one who takes care of me better than you. The one who doesn't care if I don't like him." I step back at my confession.

Did I really just say that?

Jimin clutches his hands into a fist as I see his jaw clenching and the nerves on the side of his neck popping out.

I continue, "The only thing I don't know is what kind of person you are, Jimin. We are married. Instead of spending more time with me, you're spending less time. I don't even think you work at all. You just use it as an excuse."

I watch as his Adam's apple slides down. So I am correct. "I bet you hang out with a random girl and make out with her." I didn't mention it earlier, but, I heard Jimin talking on the phone with someone about 30 minutes before Hyerim came along.

I heard him saying things like, 'I miss you so much, babe. We can have some fun tonight.' I wasn't really devastated or heartbroken.

I was just a bit disappointed and shocked at why he didn't tell me earlier that he doesn't love me. Then, we wouldn't have been married.

And he would've been with Hyerim. Jimin grabs my wrist and squeezes his grip. I quietly yelp as I try and escape from his painful grasp, "The truth hurts, doesn't it?"

He tightens his grip and grits his teeth, "Shut up."

"I won't," I protest. "What I'm saying is the truth. Why did you marry me when you didn't love me at all? Huh? Was I just a toy? Or rather, am I still a toy to you? Speak up, Jimin!"

He raises his hand and swipes it across my face with great force that I escape his grip and fall down.

I place a hand over the area he hit as it starts to stings.

My eyes well up with tears.

Jimin gives me a glare and storms out of the room.

I slowly lay down on the floor and start sobbing.

Why did I fall into his love trap again?

Why?

. . .

As dinner time came around, I walked downstairs and into the dining room, where the others were. "You guys will be staying over at my house. No ifs, no buts. it's my final decision," Taehyung speaks.