Chapter 36: My last

6 months later (Back in South Korea)

(Y/N's POV)

As the train came to a stop, Jimin takes my hand and slowly leads me to the door. Breathing heavily, he opens the door and walks out.

I slowly step out of the warmth of the train, and into the cold environment, wrapping my jacket tighter around my body

Jimin breaths onto his hands, warming them as he faces me. With a smile, he gestures for me to come closer. 

His lips looked plumper than ever, and with his now cotton-candy hair, he looked even cuter

His lips looked plumper than ever, and with his now cotton-candy hair, he looked even cuter. He stopped in front of a tree, looking up at it. 

Once I caught up, he back-hugged me, "Are you warm?" 

I nod with a smile. 

"Merry early Christmas, Y/N," he pecks me on the cheek. 

"Merry early Christmas, Jimin," I turn around and snuggle my face into his neck. 

"And, Merry early Christmas to you too, my baby," Jimin smiles brightly as he caresses my stomach. The baby kicked. He chuckles as he felt it, "Giving Mommy trouble, eh? Naughty kid. I'll always stay with you, Y/N. Even in my last moment, I'll always be with you." 

He leans in and places his lips against mine in a soft and tender kiss.

. . .

3 months later

"Are you doing fine?" Jimin asks through the phone. He had gone on a business trip and is now coming back. 

"I'm fine. When will you be coming though?" I ask, "I miss you." 

"I miss you too, baby. I'm in the city now, but looking at the traffic, I think it's gonna take me a while," he clarifies, "I just wanna come home as soon as possible and rest in your arms, giving you many kisses and just stare at your face." 

I chuckle, "Shouldn't it be the other way around?" 

"Nope," he denies, followed by a small giggle.