Chapter 25: Abs war

"Noona!" Matthew shouts from the living room, "Your favorite K-Drama is on!" "I'm coming!" I shout back as I leave all the vegetables and rush into the living room, sitting next to Matthew as the drama started. I squeal as the girl and the boy kiss.

Matthew pretends to gag and I bite his arm. "Hey, these are biceps," he protests as he stands up. "Oh, I thought they were marshmallows," I joke with a smile. "I've been working out so much and you call these babies marshmallows? Unbelievable," he folds his arms, "You want to see the real deal?" He lifts up his shirt and shows me his abs.

 "I've been working out so much and you call these babies marshmallows? Unbelievable," he folds his arms, "You want to see the real deal?" He lifts up his shirt and shows me his abs

(That's what B.M. looks like if you don't know KARD.)

I scrunch my nose, "Jimin's abs look way better." "It's war," Matthew says and gestures for me to call Jimin. I turn around to call for him but he was already standing behind me. I clutch my heart, "Aish, you scared me."

Jimin smiles, his eyes forming into crescents, "I heard my name." "Yeah, noona was saying that you have better abs than me." Jimin raises his eyebrows while staring at me, "Really?" I look down, "Y-Yeah, I-I said that."

"Well then, I wouldn't want to disappoint your noona."

Jimin slowly lifts his shirt until his body was fully exposed. Matthew and I widen our eyes as our mouths hang wide open.

(Imagine they're more defined guys lol)

Jimin smirks as he stares at my heated face. "W-When did you get tattoos?" I manage to stutter as I try and pry my gaze from the view, but my eyes wouldn't shift. "How are they so defined?" Matthew mumbles but was loud enough for us to hear.

Jimin shrugs with a smug look resting on his face as he covers his abs again. I snap out of my daze and clear my throat," I-I have to go back to cooking." I quickly walk into the kitchen and cut the vegetables, trying to get the image out of my mind.

After a while, I hear Matthew yelling from the living, "Noona! I have to go somewhere! I'll be back in the morning, so don't wait for me!" "Okay!" I respond and I hear the door closing. I sigh as I continue cutting away.