Chapter 24: Explanations

(Y/N's POV)

As I hear a knock on the door, I yell, "I'll get it!" I rush over and open the door. I immediately freeze in my place with my eyes slightly widened in shock. "Hi. Long time, no see," he greets. The voice I had been yearning to listen to is finally here. He looked more handsome than ever. His silky, black hair looking softer than before; his plump lips looking more redder and plumper, and his eyes reaming into my own.

I open my mouth to welcome him back, but it was as if my voice was stuck. I look down and open the door fully, hiding behind it to make way for him to enter. He walks inside and Mum rushes up to him, embracing him in a hug, "My goodness. Look at how handsome you have gotten. How was the flight?" 

"You knew he was coming?" I exclaim in disappointment. She nods as she pulls away and Jimin's gaze, once again, penetrates through me. "And to think you were my mother," I jokingly glare at her and plop on to the couch to avoid his burning gaze. He turns his head back at my parents as they start conversing more. 

My brother, Matthew, aka, B.M or Big Matthew jumps on to the couch beside me. "That's your husband?" He stares at Jimin. I hum in response and steal the banana he is eating. "Hey, Noona! That's not fair," he whines as he tries to take it back. I swiftly stuff it into my mouth and hand him the skin. 

"Ew," he exclaims and throws it on to the floor. "Matthew, that skin better be off the floor when we come back tomorrow or it'll be your skin lying down there," Mum says and smiles at Jimin before walking out the door with Dad. " Ha ha," I laugh, "You got told off by Mum." I stand up and walk backward while facing Matthew. 

I see him smirk and my smile fades. Forgetting about the banana skin, I slip over it and close my eyes, waiting for the impact on the ground. I open my eyes and see Jimin's face ever-so-close to mine. He had his arms wrapped around my waist as he was peering into my eyes.

(Jimin's POV)

"Oh, and you will be staying in Y/N's room. She will show you around the house and everything to make sure you don't get lost. We will be out as we have a party to attend. Any other questions, just ask Y/N or Matthew," Y/N's Mum smiles at me. So, the guy's name is Matthew. I return her smile. 

"Hey, Noona! That's not fair," I hear him whining as I turn around and see Y/N stuffing her mouth with a banana and handing Matthew the skin. "Ew," he exclaims and throws it on to the floor. "Matthew, that skin better be off the floor when we come back or it'll be your skin lying down there," Y/N's Mum says and flashes me a smile before walking out the door with her husband. 

"Ha ha," I turn around to a Y/N who was laughing. She stands up and walks backward with her back facing me. Matthew smirks and Y/N slips. Following my instincts, I wrap my arms around her waist to stop her from falling. We stare into each other's eyes as I admire all her features again. 

My eyes travel down to her hand as I see she is still wearing the ring I had placed on her finger a year ago. "Ahem," we hear Matthew clearing his throat as we snap out of our daze and return to our normal posture. "Done with the romance, Mr. and Mrs. Park?" He asks with a cheeky smile. 

Isn't he and Y/N together or something? "Aish, this kid," I hear Y/N mumble as she goes into attack position. Matthew runs away while cackling and Y/N is going after him, but I grab her wrist and she stops. I pull her into my arms as I embrace her.

(Y/N's POV)

Jimin pulls me into his arms, embracing me in a hug. He snuggles his face into my neck, making my heart beat faster as I feel the heat crawling it's way to my face. Reluctantly, I wrap my arms around him as well. "Why did you leave?" He asks after a moment of silence. "Did you read the letter?" I inquire in return. 

I feel him nod, "Then you already know the reason." He sniffles as he pulls away. "Jimin, why are you crying?" I wipe his tears and cup his face as he brings his hands up and gently holds my wrists. "Who is that guy?" He gapes into my eyes with jealousy. "What? Matthew?" I question. He nods, "I saw you guys having fun with each other and tickling each other. Are you in a relationship with him?" 

I start laughing, "You seriously think I would date Matthew? He's not my type. Plus, why would I date my own brother?" "Brother?" He exclaims in shock. "Yeah," I nod, "Matthew is my younger brother." I start laughing again, "You thought I was dating Matthew? That's crack up." "That's not funny," Jimin slightly pouts, "How was I supposed to know you had a brother?" 

Once I manage to calm myself down, I try and walk past him again, but, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back, firmly wrapping his arms around my waist. "That's not funny," he speaks in a gentle way as he brings his face nearer. My breath hitches as I freeze and let the blush coat my cheeks. 

Jimin rests his lips against my ear as he breathes, "I'm glad he's your brother." He places his lips against the surface of my ear and brushes it up and down. "J-Jimin, I-I," I stutter, but I am not able to complete my sentence as I hear Matthew screaming, "NOONA! WHERE ARE THE TOWELS?!" 

Jimin sighs as he pulls away, "You're not gonna be safe next time." With that, I quickly walk into Matthew's room and close the door, leaning against it. "What is wrong? Why are your legs shaking?" Matthew asks as he walks out of his walk-in wardrobe. I stare at my legs that were actually shaking, "N-Nothing." I struggle to walk to the wardrobe. This is illegal, Park Jimin. What are you doing to me? 

. . .

(Taehyung's POV)

"Baby, are you all right? They didn't hurt you or do anything bad to you, did they?" I ask as I embrace her in a hug. Hyemi shakes her head. As we pull away, hatred and anger fills up in her eyes, "I want revenge, I want you to kill them both. I want a video of their suffering, I want you to torture them to death. They're in LA, Taehyung." I stare into her eyes as I cup her face, "I promise you, I will get revenge. I will torture them slowly, they will beg me to let them go."

Wait for me, Jimin and Y/N. I'm coming like an unseen storm. Sadly, you guys won't be alive to witness the pleasure on my faces when your families mourn over your death.

. . .

A/N: Hey guys. I apologise for the late update but here you go. Do comment, vote, and share this story with your friends if you're enjoying it. Love you guys forever. Thank you for getting Book 2 in #41 in #Korea. I love you guys so much, and thank you so much. Until next time.