Chapter 20: Moon

A/N: Listen to the song on loop while reading this chapter as it is very long, please. Enjoy!

(Y/N's POV)

Once I calm myself down, I walk into my bedroom, grab a pair of black tights topped off with an over-sized, black hoodie from my closet, and stroll into the bathroom. I slip out of my dress and enter the shower. 

I close my eyes as I feel the warmth of the water enveloping my body and untieing the knots, releasing all the stress. 

Who knew showering can be a bliss even at the worst of times? 

After a while, I release a long, sharp sigh as I turn the water off and step out of the space. After drying myself with the towel, I wear my tights and pull the hoodie over my head. 

Yeah, I'm only wearing a bra underneath my hoodie. I can't even be bothered wearing something else right now. 

I grab my phone along with the house keys as I call Hoseok to pick me up. Just as I walk outside, his car appears out of the corner. 

"Well, that was quick," I state once I enter the car. "What can I say? I'm fast," he cheekily smiles. I playfully roll my eyes as he starts driving away. "What's with the casual look?" He asks as he glances at me. I sigh, "I can't be bothered wearing something else. Plus, this is so comfortable."

He nods his head in agreement. 

Not long after, we reach the hospital. 

"Thanks, Hope," I thank him as I step out of the vehicle. "No problem," he says and drives off. I stare at the huge building in front of me before walking inside and to the reception. 

"Hello, may I know which room Mr. Park Jimin is in?" I ask the lady. Since he was out of danger, and they had finished operating on him, they had moved him into a normal room. "Room 108," she gives me a smile. 

I return her smile with a thank you and walk to the elevator. Once I reach the first floor, I step out of the space and immediately see 108 written in gold on an oak door. 

I walk inside and see Jimin lying down peacefully on the bed while staring at the moon outside the window.

I walk next to his bed and climb onto it, next to him. He wraps his arms around me as I wrap my arms around his waist. He gently places his lips on the surface of my forehead and smiles at me while staring deep into my eyes. 

He slips his hand inside my hoodie and slightly creases his eyebrows, "Why aren't you wearing a T-shirt?" I playfully roll my eyes as I groan, "I couldn't be bothered. Plus, this is way more comfortable than you think. And, it's over-sized." 

"Still," he butts in, "What if your hoodie goes up? People will be able to see your thighs. And I don't want that to happen. You're only mine. Only I have the right to see."