Chapter 21: Dominant

(Y/N's POV)
I slightly open my eyes as I feel the sun's warmth fill the room. I sit up as I straighten out my hair that probably looked like a bird's nest. 

I lazily look around the room and spot my tights peacefully resting on the couch. The nurse probably came in last night. I yawn as I stretch my arms out. 

Jimin groans as he pulls me back and rests his head on my stomach. Silence spreads throughout the room with only our light breathing to be heard. After a while, I pat Jimin on the back, "Time to get up." 

He groans again, "I want to sleep." "You could at least get off of me," I plead. He rejects cutely, "Nope." I chuckle, "Get off, Park Jimin." He whines but slowly moves his head onto the pillow. As I am about to get up, Jimin wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me back down. 

I stare at Jimin as he stares back, "What? You said to get off of you. I did so." He grins cheekily. I huff loudly as I try and pry his hands off. "ARGH!" Jimin screams as he tries to resist with his power. I end up winning as I quickly stand up. 

"Ha ha ha," I smile and Jimin lets out a loud exhale in defeat. "I'm stronger than you," I state in a victorious manner. "You wanna see?" He asks. I nod. Jimin stands up and charges towards me, pushing me against the wall. He encircles his fingers around my wrist and pins them against the wall, next to my head. 

He bores into my eyes as his tongue glides across his lips. This is meant to be a strength contest. Why the hell is he staring at me as if he is about to pounce on me any moment? 

I wriggle my hands, trying to free myself from his grip. Jimin leans in and grazes his lips against my ear, "I can be strong when I want to. I can be dominant like right now. If I wasn't restraining myself right now, you would be on this bed, screaming out my name while I'm pounding into you." 

"Try me," I smirk. Jimin knits his eyebrows in confusion, "Don't you still want to keep your virginity?" I sigh, "I don't even know anymore. I guess I don't mind." Jimin smirks, "F**k this sh*t." 

He smashes his lips against mine in a rough kiss. He releases his grip on my wrist and places his hands on my hips. As I tangle my fingers through his soft, black hair, Jimin glides his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for permission. Just as I open my mouth, we hear a knock on the door. 

He hesitantly pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. 

He heavily pants, "Just wait until I'm discharged from this hell that always disrupts us, baby girl. I'll make you scream my name so much that you won't be able to talk. I'll pound into you so hard that you won't be able to walk. I'll-" "Stop fantasizing, Jimin," I say as I straighten myself up before opening the door. 

"These are some pain killers for Mr. Park. Hopefully, you've noticed your tights lying on the couch. And I just want to say... you guys are a very cute couple. Everyone must be so jealous," the nurse from last night speaks as she hands me the pain killers and a glass of water, "And I bought 2 toothbrushes for you guys." 

"Thank you," I reply and she walks away. I close the door and walk over to Jimin, who was lying on the bed. 

"Here," I hold the pain killers and the glass of water in front of Jimin. "Feed me," he commands. I put the objects on the table that is beside his bed, and pull him up, "First, we're brushing." 

He cutely stomps his feet before grabbing the blue toothbrush from my hand and walking into the bathroom. "Where is the toothpaste?" He asks. I shake my head as I walk into the bathroom.

. . .

"Why'd you wear your tights?" Jimin whines. "Because I can't walk around only in my hoodie, can I? Plus, it's cold," I answer. He scoffs, adorably, and crosses his arms, not looking at me. I walk over and squish his full cheeks, "Aww, my cute baby, Chimmy, is angry at me?" "Stop," Jimin tries to hide the smile forming on his lips. I sit on the bed next to him as he wraps his arms around my waist, and snuggles his face into my neck. I take my phone and text Hoseok: