Chapter 35: I need you

"Sit down," Taehyung directed me towards the couch. Cautiously and suspiciously, I sit down and soon, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi join us. 

With a smile, Taehyung turns the light on and Jimin was standing in the middle of the room that gave off cold vibes. He slowly lifted his head and gazed into my eyes. 

It looked as if he was pleading with his eyes, yet nothing came from his mouth. "What are you doing?" I ask Taehyung with my eyebrows knitted together. 

"Removing an obstacle," he flashes me a beam before pressing a button. Rumbling noises filled the room as we all focus on Jimin. Water started rushing through the drains on either side of Jimin, filling the room he was in. 

"No!" I scream as I rush up to the glass wall, tears filling up to the brim of my eyes, "Taehyung! Please! Stop this!" 

With a smug look resting on his face, he replies, "Sorry, I can't do that. You chose my side, remember? So I'm just helping you realize how lucky you are to be on my side." 

The water rose over Jimin's head as he struggled to breathe. I close my eyes, gathering all my emotions together, stomping over to Taehyung, grabbing the knife he had hanging around his waist, I push the blade into his lower abdomen. 

He groaned in pain as the blood came gushing out, falling to the ground. I take the remote out of his hand and press the red button. 

The water stopped flowing and started disappearing into the drains that were on the floor. I opened the door and rushed over to Jimin, resting his head in my lap. His eyes were barely open as he mumbled, "Why did you leave me? Why did you leave when I needed you the most?" 

"Call the ambulance," I say to the others. Jin immediately dialed the number in his phone, telling the person on the other end what the emergency is and the address. 

Namjoon picked up the knife with a handkerchief, wiping the handle free of any fingerprints. He looked at me, "We don't want you getting involved with the police." 

I slightly smile at him, the tears blurring my vision for a moment. After a few moments, we hear the faint sounds of the siren growing closer. 

Then, the officers burst through the door, bringing in two stretchers, putting Taehyung on one, and Jimin on the other. 

We rush outside, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok climbing into their car as I climb into the ambulance Jimin was in. 

The vehicle starts moving as they check his pulse. 

"I can't feel his pulse," one of the boy nurses widens his eyes. I hold Jimin's hands that were as cold as ice, sobbing as they perform CPR on him. 

In no time, we arrive at the hospital and they push his stretcher out, running inside the building and into an operation room. 

I collapse onto one of the seats, tears slowly falling down my cheek. A few other nurses and doctors crowded around a stretcher, moving into the operation room next to Jimin.