Chapter 13: Facade

As I walk into the comfort of my home, Jimin slams the door shut behind us. I jump at the sudden change in behavior and turn to him, "What's with you?"

"What's with you?" He emphasizes the word 'you.'

"There's nothing with me," I answer, simply oblivious to the fact that he was balling his hands into fists. 

As I turn on my heels to my bedroom, he grabs my wrist and forcefully spins me around. 

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me what all this facade is about?" He speaks through gritted teeth as his grip on my wrist tightens. 

I groan, "Jimin, you're hurting me." 

"I don't care. Speak now," he gapes at me as if he will pounce on me any moment. 

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! HUH?! WHAT F**KING FACADE?!" 

I don't swear that easily unless someone gets on my nerves which he was doing. 

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING ALL LOVEY DOVEY WITH TAEHYUNG?! HUH?!" He screams back at me. 

"So this is what it's all about," I sniffle as tears well up in my eyes, "I can be with whoever I want. I mean that's what you are doing, am I right? You're seeing another girl behind my back. Then why does it always come back to me? Why do you always trap me?" 

Silence. 

I painfully let out a chuckle.

Jimin raises his hand and slides it across my face. 

I fall down. 

He grabs my forearm, drags me up the stairs and into our bedroom where he pushes me inside and locks the door. 

I bang on the door, crying for help as my tears fall. 

Once I realize that there will be no one to save me, my banging fades and I slide against the door to the floor while my cries turn into silent whimpers.

Why am I always the one getting hurt?

Why?

"Taehyung, where are you?"

. . .

(Taehyung's POV)

"Taehyung, where are you?"

I look around myself as I turn down the volume of the T.V.

"Hello?" I say as I stand up. "Anyone there?"

No response.

I shrug it off as my imagination and walk to the window.

It starts to rain heavily.

I just hope Y/N is all right.

. . .

(Y/N's POV)

I've been stuck in this hell hole for 2 days. 

Jimin would come in occasionally bringing a plate of food, and then he would leave right after. 

I would only eat a few bites. 

Sometimes, I wouldn't even look at the food. 

Today, I'm still in here. 

I huddle my knees to my chest and shiver on the cold floor. 

Jimin took away all the sheets and blankets. 

All that is left is a bare mattress. 

I hear the door opening and he walks inside. 

I ignore his presence as he walks closer. 

He crouches down beside me and caresses my cheek. 

I move my head away. 

He sighs and sits next to me. 

His warmth radiating across my body. 

He slips his fingers under my chin and makes me turn my head to face him. 

"You are my wife. Why can't you understand?" He speaks. 

"If I'm your wife, then why are you treating me like this? Why are you seeing another girl behind my back?" I ask as my tears fall again. 

He pulls out an object from his pocket. 

My eyes glint as it slightly shines. "What are you doing?" I ask, the fear rising in me. 

I try and stand up but he pulls me back down, "You won't listen, so this is the only option I have." 

He places it against the crook of my neck but I don't feel any stinging pain. 

I look at him with teary eyes and he smirks, "Are you ready for your virginity to be taken?" I widen my eyes. 

I should've known. 

All this time we've been together, I still had my virginity. 

I was never ready for such a thing. 

Jimin was only after my virginity. 

Finally, I understood what was happening. 

He glides the knife across a small section of my neck. 

I bite my lip and close my eyes as I feel the dark liquid ooze out. 

Next thing, I feel his tongue glide across the wound, tasting my blood. 

Then, he bites down hard on another part of my neck.

"AH!"

. . .

(Taehyung's POV)

"AH!"

I get out of bed, breathing heavily.

That was definitely Y/N.

I put on some pants, a shirt, and a jacket. With that, I grab my car keys and walk out the door.

"Please be fine, Y/N."

. . .

Once I reach, I step out of my car and I hear someone screaming. 

I kick the door open, run up the stairs and into her room where I see Jimin hovering on top of a Y/N who was screaming and crying and kicking, trying to escape. 

"You son of a b*tch!" I scream as I stomp over and punch him. 

Jimin falls over to the side, freeing Y/N. 

I pick her up, bridal-style and walk off to my car, where I put her in the passenger's seat. 

I sit down in the driver's seat and drive off towards my house, where I know she will be safe.

. . .

A/N: So I know some of you may be confused about Y/N's virginity. I may have forgotten to explain. Jimin and Y/N have kissed and done some stuff, but they haven't gone that extreme into their relationship, even though they are married. I just mentioned that to clear things out for you. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. New chap coming soon! I love you all!