Chapter 8: Food fight

(Y/N's POV)

Jimin had called before saying that he couldn't make it again. Once again, he will be out for the night. This time, I will be alone. Tae won't be around to keep me company.  I sighed heavily as I collapsed onto the bed. It was already past 8:00 pm. I gaped at the ceiling as I contemplated my life's decisions.

Jimin had started spending less time with me ever since we got married. I don't even know what is up with him. My mind is telling me he is a grown-up now. He has very important business things to do. And then my heart is telling me that he is doing something very wrong. Something that will hurt me if I find out. I brushed off the thought and snuggled into bed before drifting off into deep slumber.

. . .

(Jimin's POV)

"Hey, babe, what do you think?" I ask as I show her my phone screen. "What is that?" She inquires as she rests her head on my chest while staring at the screen. "This is our forms. I filled it out. It's for our tickets. I booked a flight for both of us to go to America", I answer.

 "Omg", she exclaims, "Thank you, babe. Thank you so so so much. I can't wait to leave this place with no one but you. Not even your 'wife' ". I giggle as she looks at me. "How long will I have to pretend to be Y/N's husband?" I question. "Just a little longer", she replies. I smile and press my lips against the surface of her own. The kiss turns into something full of heat and passion as I climb on top of her.

. . .

(Y/N's POV) 

I wake up as the sun penetrates the curtains. I rub my eyes and sigh as I don't see Jimin. I slip out of bed and into the bathroom where I brush my teeth. As I tie my hair up into a messy bun while walking down the steps, the doorbell rings. I rush over and open the door. "Hi", Tae exclaims happily as he hands me a bouquet of flowers. 

"Hi", I reply, "And what's with the flowers?" He shrugs, "I don't know. I just bought them". I chuckle as I make space for him to walk inside. I close the door and walk into the kitchen where I grab a glass, fill it with water, and place the flowers inside it, setting it to a corner. 

Taehyung sits on one of the high stools and places his arms on the island. "Have you had breakfast?" I ask as I rummage through the cupboards for pancake mix. I look back at him and he shakes his head while grinning sheepishly, "You are there for me".

I nod as I grab the pancake mix and place it on the counter top, "If you want food, you have to help me"

I nod as I grab the pancake mix and place it on the counter top, "If you want food, you have to help me". "But I'm your guest", he pouts. "No if's, no but's", I say. "Fine", he sighs as he gets up. I grab two aprons and hand him one. Once he wears the apron, I ask, "Tae? Can you help me with my apron?" "You got short hands", he mumbles followed by hysterical laughter as he ties it up. "Be quiet or you won't get any food", I speak sternly but childishly. "Hey", he exclaims, "That ain't fair. You can't bribe me".

"Who says I can't?"

"I said so".

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung".

"Oh, do shut up".

He pouts again as he cuts the plastic bag, and dips the mix into a metal bowl. As I am busy looking at the box the mix was in for the recipe on how to make it, I suddenly feel something soft land on the top of my head. I raise my hand, touch it, then look at my own hand. Flour. I hear him starting to laugh hysterically as I stand frozen.

I glare at Taehyung before grabbing a handful of the powder and throwing it onto his face, which made his laughter cease. This time, I started laughing. I clutch my stomach as I try to prevent myself from falling. Tae grabs two cups, fills them with flour and throws it onto me. Seconds elapse, a clean, harmless kitchen turns into a war zone as Tae and I continuously throw flour onto each other. 

Once we started feeling tired, we stop and gape at the mess surrounding us. "This... was my first food fight", I confess. "Same here", he mumbles. We start laughing. When, we finally calm down again, I run over to the drawer, take out my instax mini camera, and rush back to Tae. "Let's take a picture", I say happily. He smiles, takes the camera out of my hand, and holds it in a certain place in the air. 

"Come closer", he speaks. As I am doing so, he pulls my wrist and wraps his arm around my waist, sending jolts of electricity throughout my body. "Say flour", he smiles. "Flour", I repeat as I try and shrug the feeling growing inside of me. The flash appears and the film pops out. "Let's take another one", he suggests, "So we can have a picture each". 

I nod and he takes another picture. We decide to take two more pictures. This time, he places his lips against the surface of my cheek. I try to remain calm as the flash appears twice. He pulls away and hands me a copy of the two pictures, and my the camera. I walk over to the drawer and place the pictures and the camera into it. Then, we start cleaning up the kitchen. 

. . .

Once we finish cleaning, I end up taking out the spare pancake mix I had, and making it myself, without any mess. I take the pancakes, put some onto Tae's plate and on mine, and give it to him. We sit on the high stools and start chewing down on the food. 

. . .

When we finish eating, I grab the dirty plates and start washing them. Tae carefully walks over, because the floor is still wet since we cleaned it, and stands next to me as I finish washing. I turn around and face him, "What?" "Nothing", he replies followed by a grin. I roll my eyes and smile as I slowly walk over to the island. 

He follows. I sigh as I quickly turn around to face him again. Wrong move. I slip on an extremely wet floor, and fall onto Tae, which makes him slip and collapse onto the ground back first. Our lips slightly touch as he bores into my eyes. In an awkward situation like that, my brain stops functioning and all I can do is stare. 

Moments elapse, but we still remain in that position. I hear my phone buzz, which causes the both of us to snap out of our thoughts and stand up. "Um", Taehyung scratches the back of his neck, "I, uh, I'll be going now. Bye". With that, he walks out the door. I saunter over to my phone and open, only to see a message from Tzuyu. 

TY: Hi Y/N. How's life going for you?

I smile at her message and type a text.

Y/N: Hey, Tzu. It's going good.

TY: Jimin is not hurting you, is he?

Y/N: No. He's been really busy lately since he started working.

TY: Are you sure he only does work?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sure.

To be honest, I'm actually not sure. Sometimes, I wonder if he is working or just making up excuses. I sigh as I message back.

Y/N: I'm sorry, Tzu. I have to go right now. I'll talk to you later. Bye

TY: Bye.

I close my phone and sigh as I think back to the moment I had with Tae, and about Jimin actually working or just making things up. My life's a mess right now. Being Jimin's wife, and my body is starting to stir up feelings for someone else. Am I really supposed to be with Jimin? Or do I belong with Tae?

. . .

A/N: Jello, my fabulous readers. I'm currently in school. I can update because I have free time. YAY. It took me some time but I finally thought of something to write for the chapter. Ugh, I really hate school. But then I like it because I have my friends and you guys. Anyways, enjoy this chapter until the next time I update, which I don't know when it will be. AND GOT7'S COMEBACK IS SO GOOD. Please support got7 and their comeback. Trust me guys. IT IS GOOODDDDDD!!!