Chapter 10: Wet

(Y/N's POV)

We stand up, trot out of the room, down the stairs, and into the living room, where Taehyung opens the door. As soon as I see who it is, my mouth drops. "YOU!?" I hear Tzuyu screaming. 

As I fix my eyes on her, I can see her face completely red with anger. "HOW DARE YOU COME BACK INTO OUR LIVES AGAIN!" She explodes. She steps forward and is about to punch the human until I jumped in between them and held Tzuyu's arm. 

"Go to the room. I'll meet you there soon," I speak softly. Tzuyu gives the person behind me a glare which indicates she was about to die and left. 

I sigh as I turn around and plant a fake smile on my lips, "Good morning, Hyerim. Sorry about Tzuyu. She is still stuck on what happened at school". Hyerim scoffs with a smirk as she brushes off the invisible dust from her sweater. 

"Yeah, right. Animals", she mumbles which I somehow am able to hear. "What was that?" I ask. "Oh, nothing", she replies. That's what I thought. 

I turn on my heels and walk back up the stairs and into the room, where I see Tzuyu fuming with rage. "Y/N, couldn't you let me kill that thing? Oh, why!?" She speaks as I close the door. 

"Tzuyu", I speak softly as if I'm about to break down soon while I lie down on the bed again. "It's over. The war we had with her is over. I have Jimin now. That's all that matters". She sighs as we move into silence.

. . .

About an hour has gone by since the tiny fight we had. I'm still lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "I'm gonna go get some food. I'm hungry," Tzuyu says as she stands up. "Can you get me chocolate ice cream?" I ask as she walks towards the door. 

She nods and closes the door. After a couple of minutes elapse, I hear footsteps and low mumbling moving past the door. 

Curiosity eats me from the inside as I try and stay in my position. I've always been a nosy person and will continue to be, but I have to control myself. 

Just this once. 

I toss and turn around on the bed as it starts becoming harder. I sigh as I give up. I fall silent and try to hear the voices to see who it belongs to.

 I can't make out what they are saying. 

Ugh, what's taking Tzuyu so long to get an ice cream?

Wait. 

Isn't it Jimin's voice?

I sit up in bed and try to listen more carefully. But I fail as the voices are too low and muffled. I lay down again and hear the voices stop and the footsteps receding. 

A while passes by, I sigh as I stand up and open the door. I peek down at the group of people in the living room and see Jimin sitting comfortably on one of the couches, conversing with his friends.

Maybe it was just my imagination.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where I see Namjoon back hugging Tzuyu while she takes out the ice cream. 

"Ahem!" I clear my throat. Namjoon backs away, shook, "Y/N? W-What are y-you doing here?" 

"When is the wedding?" I ask with a sly smirk resting upon my lips as I gape at the pair. 

"W-What wedding?" Namjoon gulps. "Oh, please", I wave a hand in the air. "It's so obvious". "We haven't decided yet," Tzuyu speaks confidently. "Well, it better be soon," I give Namjoon the eye and he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

Suddenly, I hear heavy "Pit! Pat!" coming from outside. I look toward one of the windows and see rain. I run to the living room and grab Taehyung's wrist, dragging him to stand up, "Come on, Tae. Let's all go and play in the rain."

"Why are you dragging Taehyung? Drag your own husband. Why make him suffer? And why are you asking Tae that? Ask your own husband. It's his car getting wet after all," J-Hope states.

I look at him, "It's Tae's house. His floor will be the one getting wet. And we are all his guests, so we have to ask him." 

"Point."

J-Hope comes beside me, grabs Taehyung's other wrist, and starts dragging him with me. "HELP ME!" Tae screams like a girl as everyone just laughs at the sight happening in front of them. No one stepped up to save him. 

Once we were finally outside, we let go of Tae as he started getting drenched in the rain. J-Hope and I laugh at him and start playing amongst ourselves. The rest came out of the house and joined us. 

"I'm coming for you, Y/N", I hear Tae growl as he charges at me. I scream and run away. I lift up the swimming pool cover and jump into the pool, moving away from the way I entered. 

"Ha!" Taehyung lifts up the cover and creepily smiles. He also jumps inside. I swim to the other entrance and swiftly climb back out into the rain. 

I shake off some of the excess water from my clothes and run inside. I climb the stairs and charge into the guestroom, sliding underneath the bed. I cover my mouth with my hand as I try to muffle my heavy breathing. 

I look towards the door and see Taehyung's feet coming in. "Y/N? Where are you?" He sings creepily. "Boo!" He opens the bathroom door. 

Then, he opens the closet. The door to the balcony. Behind the curtains. "BOO!" I scream as I grab his feet. "AH!" He screams and falls down as I crawl out from underneath the bed while clutching my stomach from laughing too much. 

Once I calm down, I stand up and try to run away, but Taehyung grabs my wrist and pulls me, making me bump into his hard chest. 

The bump was too hard. 

Taehyung fell backward, along with me. "Y/N? Taehyung? Where ar-" J-Hope comes in and observes the scene in front of his eyes. "Holy shiteu! What happened here?" 

Tae and I quickly regained our postures, "Please. Don't speak of this to anyone. It was just an accident". 

J-Hope slowly nods his head as he walks away as if nothing happened. "Uh, you can go a-and shower. If you need spare clothes, they are in the closet," Taehyung says as he walks away. I awkwardly nod my head.

Why?

Why did this have to happen again?

And why can't the butterflies in my stomach stay still?

Am I really falling for Taehyung?

. . .

A/N: Heyo beautiful readers. I apologize for the late update but here it is. The two weeks holidays have finally arrived. That means more updates. I will work on the next chapter tomorrow and, hopefully, I will be able to publish it the day after. While then, do enjoy this chapter. Oh, and does anyone have an Instagram? I would like to follow you. My Insta is down below. Comment your Insta and I will follow you. Have a great day/night!

Insta: markchimfan136