Chapter 2: Taehyung

I glanced at the circular watch that hung on the beige wall.

11:50pm.

Wondering to myself who could be here at this time, I opened the door. A tiny bit of shock clawed its way to my face as I spoke, "Tae?" He smiled at me, "What are you doing here? That too at this time?"

His lips formed into a small pout, "That's not a polite way to greet your guests." I sighed with a small smile as a chuckle escaped my parted lips, "Come in." He bounced up and down like a child getting a toy they've always wanted, and then proceeded to walk inside.

I closed the door and walked into the kitchen, calling out to him, "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" "Hot chocolate please!" He yelled back from the living room. "Aish, this kid and his hot chocolate," I muttered to myself as I started making 2 cups of his preferred drink.

. . .

Once I finished making both, I took them into the living room and handed one to Taehyung. He immediately took a sip, happiness reflecting off his face. I smiled at his cuteness and flopped down on the couch.

Minutes turned into hours as we talked amongst each other, catching up on stuff and what's been happening in our lives. I looked up at the clock again. 2am. "Wow, time flew by so fast," I said, amazed at how long we talked.

"I forgot to ask before. Um, where is Jimin?" Tae pursed his lips. "He said something urgent came up at his workplace," I answered.

(Tae's POV)
What the hell is Jimin up to? I know he doesn't work. He absolutely despises it. I just hope he doesn't go breaking Y/N's heart again. She's already been hurt enough.

You see, Y/N is just like a butterfly.

She's beautiful but fragile. Now, that Jimin and Y/N are married, he should start spending more and more time with her. I know Y/N will never accept my feelings and never love me back, but I can't help them.

They just seem to grow and grow. Y/N stood up and walked upstairs, leaving me to my thoughts. Within minutes, my thoughts were interrupted when she came back. "Here," she handed me a pair of black shorts with a grey T-shirt, "Jimin won't mind you using these for the night."

I gave her a confused look as I held the clothes in my hand. "You'll be staying here for the night since you didn't bring your car, and you will most likely not catch a taxi at this time," she seemed to read my thoughts.

I gave her a sheepish grin as she led me to the bathroom. I changed out of my suit into the clothes Y/N gave me, and walked out to where she was waiting for me. Then, she led me to the guestroom, said "Goodnight," then walked into her own bedroom.

Minutes passed by, but I couldn't fall asleep. I lay there, staring at the ceiling until I couldn't bear it anymore. I stood up, quietly walked into Y/N's room, and lay down on the bed, next to her.

Once my arms were wrapped around her waist, I fell into a deep slumber. How I wish everyday could be like this.

. . .

A/N: Hello to all my fabulous readers. Already 100+ reads? And it's only been one chapter. Haha. Anyways enjoy this chapter. Personally I really liked this chapter. I will try my best to do more Tae POV's and yeah. Enjoy and I love you all. Next chapter will be updated on Friday.

Edited