Chapter 32: I have a plan

I slowly open my eyes and exhale sharply as they adjust to the brightness of the atmosphere. "Good morning, beautiful," his voice echoes as he greets me with a small smile. "Good morning, handsome," I greet back as I bury my face into his neck. 

He chuckles as he pulls me closer. After a few moments pass by, he says, "I love you." "I love you too," I say back, "But why so suddenly?" He slightly shrugs, "I just wanted to, and it's not like it's illegal for me to say to my wife that I love her." 

I smile as I snuggle my face deeper into his neck. 

"Y/N? He calls out. 

"Hm?" I hum in response. "Call Namjoon hyung and find me," he says. 

"But you're alr-" 

"Just do as I say, okay? Now wake up."

. . .

"Jimin!" I gasp as I abruptly sit up, panting heavily. After calming down my breathing, I wipe the bead of sweat that formed on my forehead with the back of my hand, and stare at my surroundings. I was back in my hotel room, yet something seemed off. 

As if the colour and light had been drained out. I realized Jimin wasn't with me. I cry as I missed him so much. 

How much I missed his touch, his voice, his kisses, his whole presence that gave colour to my dark world. 

"Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice call out. I look up and through my blurry eyes, I see Suho standing with a glass of water in his hands. His eyes widened as he realized I was crying. He placed the water on the bedside table and sat down beside me, embracing me in a comforting hug. After calming down, I ask, "What am I doing here? I thought I was on the road." 

Suho lets go of me and hands me a tissue to wipe my face, and the glass of water to drink, "The receptionist came to me and said that a few guys in black kidnapped Jimin, and that you ran out after they left. So I ran out and saw you lying down unconscious in the middle of the road. Then, I brought you back to your room." 

I hand him the glass and struggle out of bed, "I have to go. I have to find Jimin." Just as I was about to exit the room, Suho grabbed my forearm, stopping me from going any further. "Please Suho, don't stop me," I beg. "Y/N! Get a grip! Where are you gonna look for him?" Suho slightly screams, startling me a little. 

"Where's my phone?" I look towards the bedside table and see it lying silently on it. Escaping from his grip, I rush towards my phone, going into my contacts. I put the phone up to my ear as it starts ringing. "Hello?" A deep, husky voice spoke from the other end. 

"Namjoon."

. . .

Namjoon is like my older brother, he's always there to help with my problems. Yet, I never call him oppa and he doesn't mind. "Y/N!" I hear him call out from amongst the crowd. "Namjoon!" I run to him and embrace him in a hug as he hugs me back. "I brought the others if you don't mind," he clears out. "It's fine. We need all the help we can get," I say, "Let's go."

. . .

"So..." Namjoon trails off as he sits on the couch of my hotel room, "Do you have a plan?" "Nope," I deny as I glance at Jin who was scanning the fridge for food, Yoongi who was slowly dozing off, and Hoseok who was playing games on his phone.

Namjoon chuckles, "You don't have a plan and you're going to save Jimin?" I nod. "Ha! Die you sucker!" Hoseok abruptly yells startling all of us, and Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows because his sleep was interrupted. "Sorry," he apologizes with a sheepish smile as he puts his phone back into his pocket. 

"Okay, guys. I have a plan," Namjoon's leader mode was now on, "Do you know who took Jimin?" I shake my head. He nods, "Then, they may ring soon." Suddenly my phone starts ringing, and Hoseok shoots him a 'Are you psychic?' look. I rush over and pick up my phone, "Hello?" 

"Y/N. Long time, no see," he chuckles wickedly. 

"You."

. . .

(Jimin's POV)

I groan as I open my eyes and they adjust to the darkness surrounding me. I groan again as I hold my head as it was hurting. "Well, well, Jimin. Haven't seen you in awhile. Know why?" A familiar voice speaks out from somewhere. 

"Why?" I ask with a shaky voice. He chuckles, "Because I was rotting in jail while you were enjoying your life. Don't worry, I'll get my revenge. Though, this room is nothing compared to the hell I spent a year of my life in." 

"Taehyung?" I squint my eyes as I could barely make his figure out in a corner of the dark room. After a moment of silence, he speaks, "Yes, it's me." 

"What the hell are you doing here?" 

"I'm here to make you life hell."

"How?" I ask as I carefully walk closer to him. He chuckles, "I'm gonna take away the person you love. That person will be Y/N." 

"You bastard!" I shout as I charge towards him, but just as I thought he was within arms reach, I slammed into a hard, concrete wall. I groan as I search through the darkness. "You won't find me," he giggles, "That's why I put you in there. That room is special."

"Let me out of here and I'll tell you what special is," I threaten. "Sorry, Jimin," he apologizes, "Maybe another time. Right now, I've gotta go get your girl." 

"Don't lay a finger on her, you bastard!" No matter how much I yelled, it was no use. He was already gone. 

. . .

A/N: Heyo, guys, new update. Okay so, this is the update plan: I will be updating every Friday. I may be late as I only have 4 more days of school left until we have our real exams, so yeah. I have free time In Computer Science so I managed to update this chapter. So yeah. Oh, and I will be releasing my new Fanfic on December 25th, as a little Christmas present for you guys. Until then, I will have released a prologue of the story for a little drama, and there is like probably only 6 or 7 more chapters left of Playing with Love. I don't want to part so soon. 

Until then, bye bye.

-Hye Jung