Chapter 30: Mochi or devil?

A/N: Just a quick question: If I made a story and the main girl's name is Hye Jung, but pronounced as Hae Jung, would you guys remember? Comment below, as I am making a story with the name.

"Jiminie, I'm hungry," I whine. Then, I spot a food stall up ahead. I run over to it and order a kebab wrap. Once the owner makes one and hands it to me, Jimin pays for it and we walk off. "You want a bite?" I ask through the food stuffed in my mouth. 

Jimin takes a bite of the wrap and munches on it. He taps me on the shoulder, making me look at him. He had a piece of chicken hanging out of his mouth. I lean and take a bite of it with a smirk resting on my face. He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist as we walk through the roads of Saipan.

. . .

"What are you going to wear?" I mumble to myself as I look through the suitcase for a suit Jimin could wear. "Just give me cap and a pair of casual clothes," he says while lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "No, Suho is one of the finest CEO of this generation. Be thankful I bought you a proper hat for the party," I speak as I continue flipping through the clothes. Suho's party is involving all the men to wear hats and a suit. For women, it's just a black dress. "Here," I smile proudly as I spot a fully black suit. "Wear this," I hand Jimin the suit. He groans but slowly gets up, and heads into the bathroom. Meanwhile, I pull out a dress of my own, changing into it. Then, I apply light make-up.

As I hear the bathroom door open, I walk over to him

As I hear the bathroom door open, I walk over to him. I pull the collar of his coat, setting it down, and then placing the hat on top of his head. 

"You look beautiful," he smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer

"You look beautiful," he smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "And you look..." I trail off. He raises an eyebrow, "Handsome?" I shake my head, "Sexy." He smirks, "Just what I wanted." He leans in wanting to kiss me, but I back away. He groans, "Why?" "You'll ruin the make-up," I say. 

"Then can we just not go and have a hot night?" The corner of his lips curves up, forming a smirk. I remove his hands around my waist as I head for the door, "Park Jimin, let's go." He pouts but eventually heads out the door. Grabbing the key, I close the door and slip the key into Jimin's coat's pocket. 

With an arm around my waist, we walk off towards the hall where we could faintly the chattering of the crowd that had already formed. We open the door, and the chattering sounds that were faint before grew as loud as it could go. Their voices were louder than the music. "Can we leave now?" Jimin asks as he turns around to go back to our room. 

I grab his arm and force him inside as I walk beside him, "We have to meet Suho." "There," I say as I spot him near the bar. Dragging Jimin with me, I walk to Suho and he greets me with a smile," Y/N! I'm so glad you could make it." I let go of Jimin as I hug Suho, "Great party!" I say as Suho extends his hand for Jimin to shake, "Glad you could make it too, Jimin!" 

Hesitantly, Jimin also shakes his hand. Then, giving me a last smile, Suho walks off to tend to the other guests. Sighing, I sit at the bar, leaning against the counter as Jimin sits beside me, glancing at the over-populated crowd. "Water please, and a glass of alcohol for him," I say to the bartender. 

He pours out a glass of water for me and hands Jimin the glass of beer. I gulp down the water, making the dry feeling in my throat disappear as Jimin sips his drink. He takes my hand and leads me through the crowd to where the dance floor is located. With Jimin's arms around my waist and my hands around his neck, our bodies automatically swayed to the music. 

The murmuring of the crowd had died down, and mostly everyone else was dancing to their heart's content. After what seemed like forever, which was actually just 10 minutes, Jimin grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the area, and to where our room was. He unlocked the door and dragged me inside, closing it afterward. 

Pushing me onto the bed, he slipped out of his coat, throwing it onto the floor as he hovered above me. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't bear staying there any longer. My mind was filled with sinful things, and I wanted it to finally come true," he whispered in a hoarse voice. He leans in and smashes his lips against mine. 

My eyes close at their own accord, kissing him back. Tangling my fingers into his soft hair, his scent lingers its way into my mind. I arch my back, allowing Jimin to unzip the back of my dress while still kissing me passionately.

 My hands find their way towards his shirt, unbuttoning it which revealed his toned abs. He pulls away, panting heavily, "It's okay, baby girl. I'll go easy on you since it's your first time." Then, he connects his lips with mine, once again.

As Jimin made love to me that night, I could tell he was trying to control himself all he could, making sure he didn't hurt me. That night, I realized that I needed Jimin in my life more than I knew. More than I could imagine. That night, I knew he realized the same thing. 

. . .

A/N: So guys, I could tell you were so frustrated that whenever they tried to have that thing, something would always happen. Well, now, they finally did it! Anyways, I'm here to bless you all with lots of updates, because guess what? MY 2 WEEKS HOLIDAYS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! Woo! No school for two weeks. And then just 2 and a half weeks of school left until I leave for study leave. Woo, anyways do enjoy this chapter. Vote, comment, share, and be happy.

Love you forever, Hae Jung.