Chapter 15: Young & Wild & Free

(Jimin's POV)

As the brightness of the morning sun fills the room, I slowly caress Y/N's back, "It's time to get up." 

She groans and shuffles a little, placing her arm across my stomach while pouting. 

I giggle, "Why are you so cute?" 

She smiles and puts her head on my chest. "5 more minutes?" I ask. 

She nods. 

I pull her closer and kiss her forehead as I close my eyes and try to sleep for a little longer.

. . .

(Y/N's POV)

I open my eyes and look at the clock hanging on the wall. 12 p.m. 

Oh, it's only 12- 

I widen my eyes as I sit up and shake Jimin, "Jimin, wake up. It's 12 p.m. You're late for work." 

He groans and pulls me back down, "Don't worry about that. I took three days off just so I can make it up to you." 

I snuggle my face into his neck as I feel the heat rise up to my cheeks. 

"I love it when you blush," he exclaims, "So, what do you want to do today?" 

"Sleep, cuddle," I answer. 

"What about kissing?" He asks with a slight pout. 

"Nah," I say with sarcasm then chuckle as I peck Jimin on the lips. 

He wraps his arms around me again, our bodies slightly pushed against each other. 

After minutes elapse, he asks, "Our wedding party is the day after tomorrow, right?" 

I nod.

"All the invitations and everything is out?"

I nod again. 

Silence invades the atmosphere as Jimin and I stay in the positions we are in.

"Let's go to the amusement park," I suggest happily as I look up at Jimin. 

"If you wish," his eyes disappear as his lips curve up.

. . .

"Are you sure about this?" Jimin asks as he gulps and stares at the tower-like ride. 

"Of course. Let's go," I drag Jimin to the entrance of the ride. 

We sit down and place the safety things on. 

As the rollercoaster starts moving forward, Jimin intertwines our fingers together and holds on tightly. 

"Y/N- AAARGGHHHH!" The ride drops down and Jimin starts screaming, "Y/N! I WANT TO GET OFF! ARGH!" 

I start laughing as I stare at his face. 

As the ride comes to a stop, Jimin stumbles out, his face drained of all it's color. 

Once we exit the entrance area of the rollercoaster, the laughter I had been holding in, is finally released as I clutch my stomach and lean on a pole for support. 

"You're... so scared," I struggle to say as I calm myself down. 

As the color comes back on his face, he knits his eyebrows together, grabs my wrist and drags me to another ride, "Your turn to be scared." 

"I love this ride so much!" I exclaim as I stare at the Pirate Ship ride. 

I shift my gaze towards Jimin and see his Adam's apple slide down then back up.