Little Secrets

Teens have strange desires , one after a girl he's head over heels for and the other doesn't have a clue that there's a girl falling for him.

One Direction & The Saturdays meet!

One Direction is a worldwide band and The Saturdays is a small band making it's way to the top. Louis Tomlinson's reckless behavior and Frankie Sandford's little secret. Liam Payne's decent clueless attitude and Mollie King's naive fascination.

Everyone has his own secrets , little ones or big ones. Secrets can change a life or relationships. 

Little Secrets are formed but...

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

That's the worse part....CAN'T EVER KEEP A SECRET! x

Read To Find Out.

Author Note :-

Hey guys! this is my second One Direction Fanfic. I got this idea to ship them together with some Zlenour ! x Some people of you wont like the couples I ship , but these are my choices , I really hope you'll like the story.

I'll try to finish it as soon as I can , so expect that everyday a chapter will be published (as long as I can)

-Frankie and Mollie will be younger in this story and some events will be changed with some facts.

PS: I'm forgein so bare it with me. Any expressions or places aren't fully true , please let me know. Thank you.

I hope you find Drama Romance you like........enjoy;)