7-Armour

Frankie P.O.V

I put a short green cocktail dress , with green and gold accessories and applied some make up.

I'll get a car to pick you up in minutes. x

I looked at Louis' text and groaned refusing to tell me where he's taking me.

I put in my mind I'll do this to shut him up. I don't want paparazzi talking about nonexisting relationship and rumors starts.

After 10 minutes I found a black maserati waiting down the residence , luckily today was a holiday.

The chauffeur opened to me the door smiling , this was way far from what I want in a normal life. But I kind fancy it. I chuckled at my thought.

Good Luck Frank <3 Let Love Swing You ;)

 It was from Moliie. I expect now that she's sitting texting Liam and giggling at nonsense.

I tried to peek to see where're we going. No success.

After 15 minutes the car stopped and the chauffeur quickly came opening for me the door.

I'm not used to spoiling. I thought to myself.

I gasped at the view , it was a huge hotel , like a very wealthy man will stay in. Or someone stole a bank.

I think Louis told to everyone in the hotel about his date with me , like everyone is directing me to the way , even in the elevator , we reached the last floor , I was left alone now.

I got out of the elevator , my eyes were literally going to fall from there place. The place was beautiful. The place was decorated with lights , ballons , flowers , and a long table with two chairs opposite to each other.

I was on the roof , I was about to protest but I didn't find anyone there.

I sighned and went to take a look at the place , the view from up is amazing.

''You look beautiful'' His warm voice made me jump.

He was standing two feets away from me but this time he was different a genuine smile appeared not a smug smirk.

''You scary me'' I crossed my hands over my chest.

''Sorry love'' He steped closer making me uncomfortable

''Do you like the place?'' His eyes never left mine with a grin 

''It's good'' I replied shortly

He sighned and went and pulled for me the chair ''I would like if we sit''

I didn't protest but I made it clear that I was made to go to this date not by my consent. But it seems he isn't bothered by my actions.

He took his seat infront of me , he leaned backwards on his chair and his right arm rested on the arm of the chair.

We kept silent for some time , I think he's trying to read my mind.

''You know love you would be more attractive if you smiled'' He shifted in his seat.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a fake disgust smile and turned my head to the view away from him

''You know that's supposed to be a date not a meditation class , love'' The mock in his tone made me more nervous.

''Stop calling me love'' I huffed

He chuckled ''Okay Okay let's just....get to know each other , that's why dates are for. right?''