15-The Romantics

Frankie P.O.V

''Hey Sweet thing'' I walked behind him and sat at the seat next to him.

''H-hey'' Louis answered slightly shocked.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek , he didn't expect any of that.

''I'm so happy'' I entwined our arms together

I was so pleased about our talk last night , I made my mind that I'll work hard to make this relationship works.

''I feel amazing'' He peeked my lips.

''So what do you want to order?"

''Anything you'll choose'' I said.

He called me today at 6 Am to ask me out on a date , but he decided to make our dates out of normal , no cinema , no normal boring restaurants. So, he took me to kids clowns restaurants. For A Change. He said earlier.

A kid approaced Louis ''Hey Uncle , Cane You Pass Me A Ketchup Packet?'' He blushed awkwardly

''Awww'' I squealed

''Here you go Kiddo'' Louis Handed the kid the ketchup packet '' What's your name? I'm Louis by the way and this is Frankie , my girlfriend. I love to say that'' He whispered the last part to me.

''I'm Charlie'' The kid grinned

''Nice to meet you Charlie'' Louis exclaimed cheerfully

''Nice to meet you too'' The kid waved to Louis and me.

''That's nice'' I told Louis entwining our arms again and resting on the table.

''I like kids'' He looked to me ''Someday , I want to have 3 of them''

''Maybe 4''

Our food was ready but it had to wait , cause I couldn't do anything , except kissing him back.

:

Louis P.O.V

''It's crazy and I also had to get the dress for graduation'' Frankie was preparing for her graduation , just two weeks and she'll be a college graduated student.

''Louis Tomlinson''

''Yes Frankie Sandford.''

''Would you give me the honour to be my date to my graduation party?'' She flickered

''Let me think'' I teased 

''Hey'' Her lips parted and shoved my arm.

I laughed ''I think I'll come. If I'm free''

''Idiot'' She hit me hard this time

''You're cute when you get mad'' I mimicked

''More than idiot''

I chuckled. I like this girl very much.

''I'm thinking about bringing Eleanor with me and Mollie. What do you think?''

''She'll be very happy'' I nodded ''Zayn would love if El became friends with you girls''

''What about Barbra?'' She bit her lips

''If you want to''

''No. I'm wondering why you guys don't like her?'' She read my mind.

''You should really stop reading my mind'' I giggled.