18-Dovetail

Zayn P.O.V

We entered the restaurant that was agreed on before. I pulled El's hand into mine and assured her that I'll be here all the time.

''Really Harry! Really?'' We chuckled as we saw Harry sitting on the table before the last one. I asked him to be here to help me and bring anything to wear so no one would know us.

He stood up grinng wearing a farmer's hat and a brown Ray Ban sunglass. 

''Good Day Fellows'' He opened his arms for a group hug. El laughed sqeezing inside our hug. He succeded in lighting up the mood. ''Here you go big bro.'' He handed me a copy of his farmer's hat and a black Ray Ban. ''Take of your beanie'' He smirked knowing that I would kill him after that.

''That's what you got Haza!'' I rolled my eyes wearing his 'disguise Items'.

''Trust me no one will notice us'' He fell on the couch stretching his arms behind his head.

''Because of you smart ideas'' I turned to El ''Listen baby. You will sit on this table and wait for her'' I pointed to the last table beside us ''Let her sit here so back to each other and I'll be able to listen what she'll have to say and if anything gets wrong Harry will help you with signs , so sit facing Harry. Okay?''

''Okay'' She nodded and peeked my lips.

After 10 minutes Malyia entered , her hair still the same but it's straighten , smudged eyeliner and mascara with thick red lipstick and a black leather jacked with torn jeans. Me and Harry stopped talking and I could see in Harry's glasses the reflection of El waving for Malyia.

''Hello'' Malyia said as soon as she sat down. I pray god she hasn't noticed us.

''Hi'' El relied shortly.

After a deep sigh ''I know you're wondering how I got your number and what do I want from you and all this crappy things''

Harry's disgused look illustrated all. He placed his index finger on his lips for Eleanour to stay silent and not pace any word before the other speaks.

''I can see you want me to  rush up the topic I want to talk you about''

Harry nodded for El to do the same.

''Ughhh Fine. Okay Listen up girl. My aunt is the editor in the D's fashion Magazine and before I saw your majesty in this football match by two days she was looking over for new models for the new collection and your picture was in one of them.''

''That's why you kept staring?''

''Yeah! I had to make sure it was you and I didn't know that you're dating this celebirty'' He tone gor higher a little.

''So?'' El asked

''Calm down girl!'' Her tone got back to it's normal and almoust a whisper ''You're wanted. My aunt has an eye on you , she wants to make you the next Miranda Kerr but in photoshoots not Victoria Secret.''

I couldn't believe a woman her could bring such a great news. I pointed to her to tell her to clarify more.

Eleanour laughed ''I can't believe it''

''Yeah girl you're lucky''

''That's mean I can meet her or we can meet up in any place. Maybe in the company'' El's happy voice send warmth in my vines.

''She's ready to make a cantract with you for two years , in Barazil , Canada and Australia''

Wait what she has just said. Barazil? Canada? Australia!!