First Date

Y/N's POV

"Where are you bringing me?" I asked and chuckled nervously, looking at him as he smiled.

"We," he starts, "are going to somewhere where both of us probably will enjoy."

"Is it a place that has food?" I asked, tilting my head as I blushed.

"I'm going to be real here. I'm not that type of guy who would bring a girl to a fancy type of dinner on their first date. Nuh-uh." He says. "But regarding to your question, well, depends."

"Depends?" I quirk a brow.

"I'm not telling you," he grumbles. "You'll see once we get there."

"It's probably something sporty. Since you told me to dress sporty and use shoes." I said, not wanting to stop until he tells me where we're going.

"It's sporty, okay?" He sighs, then looks at me and shakes his head. "No more questions, please, or the surprise will just be ruined."

I kept shut afterwards, not wanting to ask more questions. If I do, I will be the one who gets blamed for everything.

***

"A dirt track?" I asked, quite shocked once he parked his car. I was expecting him to bring me here for a date.

He gives me a toothy smile and a nod. He gets out of the car, then goes to my side and opened the door for me.

I thanked him. He then popped up his trunk and took a two suits and two pairs of boots.

"This is for you," he says, handing me a purple suit with a matching pair of purple boots. He then takes out a MX helmet and hands me it as well.

"Don't tell me that we're actually going to motocross." I raised a brow.

He keeps quiet while chuckling to himself. "Come on, Y/N, it's fun!"

"The thing is, I have never ever ride a motocross bike before. And this is a really bad idea." I panicked a little. Great, now he would think that I'm a coward.

I mean, dating a six-times motorcycle champion means his partner has to know how to ride a motorcycle, right?

"I'm here, it's going to be okay, alright? I'll teach you the first, basic steps." He soothes me. "There's a tent for changing, I'll meet you back here in ten minutes."

"O-Okay." I stuttered as I made my way to the tent. I went inside and surprised of how cold it was. I stripped off my current clothing and wore the suit, then it was the boots. I looked myself in the given mirror and smiled to myself, thinking how cute I looked.

I held the helmet on my hand and made my way back to where Marc said we would meet back.

"Wow, you look amazing," he gushes.

"I know, right?" I joked as his face falters. He probably expected me to compliment him back.

But nah.

"Okay, I'm going to teach you the basics first. Since you know how to ride a two-wheeled bicycle, it'll be easy. It's all about balance." He says, taking my helmet from my hand and puts it on me, buckling it.

"I think I learn some stuffs from you, you know from your races and stuffs," I chuckled. "Looks easy though."

"Easy? My ass." He scoffs, still smiling. "It's really easy, but it takes lots of practice."

"So is this a practice, or a date?" I asked curiously.

"A date, definitely. And a practice."

***

"My leg hurts," I whined to Marc.

"Mine too." He chuckle, handing me a cold bottled water.

"What a great first date." I said.

He seems taken aback about what I said. His eyebrows scrunched together.

"Were you being sarcastic?" He asked.

"No. I really mean it, Marc." I gave him a genuine smile while I sat down on a chair, looking at him. "I have never experienced a fun date before. I'm glad that you brought me here."

"Thank you, Y/N. It took me motivation, dedication and inspiration for me to figure out where I should take you for our first date." He chuckles and held my hand while looking at me in the eyes. "I'm thinking for the second one now."

"Don't tell me you're thinking of bringing me to an actual race track." I say while raising a brow.

"Maybe." He grins.

{vote, comment, share}

i would write details of the mx thingy but i have zero experience so