Not The Only One

Second Person POV

You bit your lower lip, thinking. It's wether you find ask him questions about what he has been doing with the other girl, or wait for him to tell you.

"He will think that I'm crazy," You groaned. You and Marc had been married for two years now, actually three next week. You haven't had a baby with him, and that was disappointing.

Your phone immediately illuminated the dim room, making you roll your eyes. For some reason, you received pictures and messages from an unknown person. The pictures and messages were about Marc with the other girl.

It's like the unknown user works as a spy for you, and that made you really think. "What if he's just setting up a prank on me?" You asked yourself. But you just shook your head, even though you thought that he's just pranking you, it still hurt your feelings.

"Setting up what prank?" Marc chimes in as you paused, when did he went in here?

You rolled your eyes, "Please, like you didn't know what you did to me." You looked away, sitting up on the bed as he lets out a nervous chuckle.

"I-I really don't know what you're talking about Y/N," He looked at you weirdly, "A prank? Why would I do that?"

"Because you don't love me!" You shouted, then all of a sudden, your eyes became watery. You're going to cry.

"If I didn't love you, I wouldn't let you sleep in the same bed with me, I wouldn't give you money to buy the groceries, I wouldn't race for extra money." He sighed, "And you're not the only one who thinks something is wrong."

He wiped your tears rolling down your cheek using his thumb. "Huh?"

"Baby, Y/N, tell me truth. Have you been receiving some pictures or messages from an unknown number or something?" He held your hand as his glued to your eyes.

"Y-Yes.. How did you know?"

"Because I received them too."

{vote, comment, share}

A/N: this imagine is confusing I know