Where?

It's been days since Jimin has visited. I can't really keep track of time when I have no windows to tell me if it's day or night, but I know how many times I've slept and woke up without Jimin's face popping in at my pill time. Now the regular nurses are giving me the pills, rude as ever. I want Jimin.

I've come to like the company he gives me and it feels like he gives me life every visit. I'm not sitting here keeping track of my schedule day to day and instead he came to sit down with the crazy man and talked to me, even made me smile. All these years of frowning he was able to a crack a smile out of me.

Today one of the coward nurses came in here and gave me those looks. If she's gonna give me looks like that than of course I'm gonna give her nasty looks back, but I'm the one to come out as mean. It's not fair at all. She didn't even come close to me and just slid the tray to where I would be able to get it myself. She stayed huddled by the door until I was done and grabbed the tray.

"Hey," I spoke and that made her speed to leave increase "where's–" and the door closed before I could say, 'Jimin'.

A pit of fire built up in my stomach and I feel like the pills won't suppress the monstrous personality back. I remember when he came to life. It was when I was seventeen. I got super mad at my dad for hitting on my mom for so long that I guess my anger grew too much and he came out. I hate reminding myself about it, but he killed him. I had no control and no intentions to kill my dad, but even though I saved my mother she sent me here and it's been six years and I'm still here. People here just treat me like shit.

Except for Jimin.

And thinking about it now, he hasn't come back since we kissed and told me he liked me. I'm trying not to get mad, sad, and jealous. I don't even know why I'm jealous. I just am.

~~~~~

Another awakening and I'm frowning, staring at the door waiting on Jimin. The footsteps I hear is one of the nurse's not Jimin's and I sighed. When is he gonna come back?

Thank goodness it was my favorite nurse. I need answers about what's going on out there and where Jimin is. It's a slight chance she might help out and tell me. At least I know she'll listen and speak back.

I took the usual pretty quickly and halted her before she could leave.

"Where's Jimin?"

"Oh, he's going through some procedures."

"Procedures?" I stammered. "Wh-what kind of procedures?"

"That's his business." she attempted to leave again and I let her. I wish I didn't, but what else could I do without extending my days here.