Visit

My head was shaking for some reason causing my dream to end. I was happily playing in the snow with Yoongi. Laughing and running full of joy and making snow angels. Before it cut off, I was about to hit Yoongi with my perfectly made snowball. I miss playing in the snow. I've only had a couple years to know and feel what snow is like, but now I'm here, trapped and nowhere else to go except my floor level, cafeteria, and usually Yoongi's room.

But before that, in the middle of the night I had a sleep paralysis. It was terrible and caused me to wake up in fear, not going to sleep until two hours later. After that I got too tired and fell asleep on my own and gladly got a much better dream

I opened my eyes to my nurse, the one who caused my dream to end. I wasn't mad at her just very upset. I groaned as I woke up, stretching my lower limbs first, then arms. I had a good sleep. It was deep and it didn't even feel real, but I know it felt really good.

She rustled through my hair some more when I began failing to wake up, my eyelids feelings super heavy.

I looked at her with tired eyes. "Yes.."

"Yoongi's here again."

"Yoongi?" my faced raised to his voice. He's really here? Why? To visit?

I'm glad, he has no idea how much I've been missing him. If he doesn't he just needs to know it was a whole bunch. I missed him a whole bunch.

"Yes. Don't be mad, he just wants to see you again."

"Mad?" I asked, blinking twice and trying to stay up. "Why would I be mad?" my sentence cut off a bit quickly in the end because of a huge yawn.

"Oh," she said as if she understood something. "You want to see him?" the pitch in her voice changed.

"Yes. Quickly."

~~~~~

I waited on Jimin. I talked to his nurse to get him and it seems to be taking forever. Hopefully he's not mad like yesterday. I didn't think he would in the first place. Unless I hurt him too hard that he can't forgive me, but I'm gonna keep coming to see him anyway. Mad or not mad, I wanna see him myself.

He finally came through the doorway looking a bit tired. His slippers sliding against the concrete floor as he walked lazily. I hope I didn't come too early and woke him up or he's just not happy with me again. This time he cooperated and sat down with a slight smile, his eyelids still hanging low.

A soft "Hi," came out of his mouth unexpectedly. Yesterday he just avoided me except that hug I gave him. He gave one back, but pushed me off for some reason.

"Hey," it was silent as we sat there. I watched how slow his eyes blinked and he was still smiling at me, weakly, finally about to say something else.

"Why did you come so early?"

I chuckled nervously. I'm not sure if he's mad or not, but he's calm right now and I don't want that to change. I want to hold his hand, so I spread mine out on the table for his to grasp it. He took it and I smiled with him and we both had eye smiles looking into each other.

"I'm sorry if I woke you."

"It's okay and I'm not mad it's just super, duper early."

I chuckled again noticing the child in Jimin is back. "Well, I got a job and I wanted to see you before I go."

He awed at the same time a yawn fell out his mouth while he massaged his eyes, "That's sweet." then lying his head down, our thumbs still linked. I observed the top of it. The spiral in the middle connecting all the hairs going down to the heaviest side. It looks freshly brushed.