Sorry

As I thought, I'll be put back in this room. She said she felt bad for me being in here, but does nothing. I swear I want punch through this fucking wall. I have no more patience to get me through this anymore. I've learned to calm myself, I let my pills fail numerous times before it worked, and I didn't change for a long period of time. Why does it want to act up and ruin my life now. I'm already in my mid-twenties and I haven't lived yet. At this point life is just pointless.

Here we go, more pill time and junk. I could tell by reading her face that she felt bad, but she's not putting any effort for me to care.

"I'm not eating today." I stated.

"No, it's been forever since you've eaten something and you're taking pills too, so we need to fill your stomach."

I crossed my arms. "Then give me better food."

"Listen, this is all we have he–"

"Then go order me some fucking pizza or something!" I regretted saying what I just said seconds later and tried to calm myself. I started laughing at how unbelievably quick I got ticked while I shook my head down in disbelief. "Sorry. Just very..." I rubbed my forehead as I let out a deep sigh.

"I know, I understand. I'm very sorry, Yoongi."

"Yep. Of course you understand. You always understand because you're the one stuck in one room for years, getting shit-like food, has multiple personalities, have no life, and threw away the only person you loved."

I paused with a gasp. What did I just say?

"What?"

"Shit..." I rambled some thoughts together and I'm an idiot. I probably crushed Jimin's feelings. "D-do you have a napkin?" she nodded. "A pin?"

Some pats against her clothes and she found one in her pocket. I grabbed it thankfully and began writing words that were probably meaningless, but I just want Jimin in my room right now. I'm so stupid is all I could think at the moment because I am a literal idiot for doing that to him.

As I finished and re-read what I wrote in my head I clicked the pin and looked at her with serious eyes. "Promise me you'll give this to Jimin." she nodded, but that's not what I wanted. "Promise me." I repeated.

"Yes, I promise."

Jimin, you probably already know who this is. I'm really sorry for speaking to you that way and acted so stubborn. I'm an idiot and I admit it just come to my room, I want to see you.