Car

We talked. We talked a lot, cried a lot, laughed a lot, and caught up with the six years loss together. Now we're at my surprise. Something she said was done because of guilt and love. At first she was angry with me because I killed the love of her life, her first love, but soon she stopped being blind and noticed what they had wasn't love. It faded drastically, but at the time she wasn't giving up that easily.

My mouth was still open for what she's done for me. This was amazing and unbelievable. I was standing in front of my own house. A house she bought just for me.

"I felt sorry when I noticed it was your twentieth birthday, so I started saving for this because I ruined your teenage life and knew you would have to start at rock bottom when out."

I turned her way and hugged her again. Her arms didn't hug back, but she comfortably rested on my shoulder when keys jingled between us. I let go to see what it was and it was car keys with my house keys attached in the loop.

"You didn't," I said as she handed me the keys.

"I did." She smiled.

I turned the way I heard the beep of a new car and gasped seeing a mini cooper. This was like my sixteenth birthday wish coming true. Just no father, balloons, and best friends giving me my punches on the shoulder. I still remember them and miss them. Probably having a better dating life and more maturity. Last time I was with them they were always childish. Making up the most dangerous, most stupidest dares in the world.

"Are you gonna go in?"

"You really didn't have to do this, mom." I said at the same time unlocking the car to get into the drivers seat and pushing a button to start it. A button. Wow.

She came by, relaxing a shoulder on the shiny black car. "Of course I did."

~~~~~

Sorry for this really sucky filler, school and random depressed moods are making my time on wattpad smaller, but good news is that there's a talent show I might be in. Yay. I'm just scared af.