Wow (actual chapter)

The windows were cracked to allow the aura and breeze of spring to blow through and hitting the yellow curtains to a swift, smooth wave and the smell of nourished flowers scented my room. I was anxious, worrying about that long talk between the nurse and Yoongi. Yesterday morning, after she directed me to freshen up I found out she was speaking with him. I got out the shower and looked for her just to find them having a nice conversation about something that's a secret from me and secrets scare me. Last time there was a secret hidden, I eventually found out I was mentally ill and going to spend my time in some creepy hospital.

Other than anxious, I'm excited to see him again. But then again I'm swaying my hanging feet thinking of ways to get him to speak up. My nurse even said it's a secret. I either love or hate secrets because it could be a good surprise or a bad surprise. Bad surprise is winning in my thoughts at the moment.

I gasped to myself once my nurses footsteps hit my eardrum and caused me to stand up.

"Is he here?" I asked right after she entered, scaring her a bit to flinch. She chuckled after and put down the essentials held in her arms.

"No, not yet. Just medicine time."

I sighed and let out an obvious disagreement with a long whine as I sat back down. When the pills are too big for me to swallow they give me a liquid version. They do it for my safety. I've been traumatized ever since that one pill got stuck in my chest when I was younger. They told me not to freak out and continue drinking water, but I did anyway and it took two hours for it to go down. If it happens again I most likely will freak out like last time, so nasty liquid it is.

I drank the apple juice she handed me after swallowing the medicine and walked around until it was empty, throwing it away in the recycle bin. The timer set up for breakfast in my room went off and it startled me like I don't hear it every single day. It alarmed her as well and she held her hand out for me to take.

I shook my head, folding my arms and sassing my stance. "I'm waiting on Yoongi." I declared. "I wanna be there at the exact moment he enters the visiting room."

"C'mon, Jimin, you have to eat. Don't be stubborn and just listen to me."

I shook my head more fiercely and sat on the floor. "I'm not hungry anyway, I'll wait on him."

Suddenly the door opened and another worker entered out of the blue. "Yoongi's here to see Jimin."

I squealed as I stood up, wanting to happily skip down the hallway and see Min Yoongi, but I try not to be rude like loosing my manners. So before I ran out with excitement I paused in front of my nurse and purposely gave her my puppy eyes, speaking in my nice, sweet voice.

"May I go to the visiting room and see Yoongi please?"

"You can't miss breakfast."

Her answer put me in a sad mood and I pouted with my head sunken into the ground. I huffed. "That's unfair."

She held my hand gently and shook it to give herself attention. "Hey," I looked back up to her. "don't make me change my mind with your attitude. I was gonna add you can eat there."

"Oh," I covered my mouth with one hand and softly apologized. "I'm sorry."

She smiled with a chuckle and ran threw my hair in a quick second. "It's okay."

"You didn't change your mind, did you?"

She shook her head and let me follow her to the cafeteria for my tray. I waved to some nurses, doctors, or patients we walked passed, so they can be happy as I am right now. I'm glad they smiled and waved back at me, but a little bunch who are always frowning who don't see any interest in being happy didn't do the same, but my nurse told me not to worry about them. It's really hard not to, I hate seeing people sad and I will always want to help make a smile, even a small one.