Love?

More days past. No Jimin. It became a routine I got used to and gave up asking everyday. It's been the same way before I met Jimin just that now that I've already met him, he's on my mind every second of the day. I'm regretting my actions and feeling deep guilt because I can't blame anyone but myself.

I somehow persuaded my nurse to not make me go to sleep, so I'm still up. During the whole week I haven't been sleep because that one night of Jimin suffering is haunting me. What if it happens again and I won't wake up in time to help him?

This time I want to be there for him right away like he was here every time I woke up. Even though he most likely hates everything about me and seeing him enter my door again will probably never happen anymore, but I have a gut feeling he will come. I don't have a gut feel for when, but I've been open-eyes for him for some time now.

~~~~~

I was watching the ceiling now, boring to death when I heard those familiar footsteps who I know belong to. I gasp, sitting up in bed and watched the door only open to a crack. That hair didn't slouch in here, but a voice was heard.

"Min... Y-yoon... gi?" a big ball of relief dropped on me knowing that voice all too well. But my heart fell miles down hearing how scared he was, the shake in his tone was precisely heard.

"Yes," I answered, hoping my calm voice would sooth down the fear in him and he'll come in. Gosh, I just want to see his face. I want to hug and kiss him so badly.

Then his foot entered followed by his whole body in sequential order, but he was still facing downward.

"I-I know... you said you didn't want to see me anymore, but I... I really need you right now." I saw a tear drop. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I need you too."

A piece broke away from my heart once he lifted his head. Once we made eye contact he shifted his away from mine. I hope he isn't regretting this and wanting to leave already.

"I want you, Jimin" I said and gestured him to come over. 

I opened my arms for him to replace the huge gap and he walked in an instant, embracing me into a strong hold. The sobs that followed out his mouth muffled through my shirt as I caressed his head causing him to let it all out, clenching onto my shirt tighter and snuggling deep into my neck.

"Don't cry. I'm so sorry, Jimin." I kissed his cheek for an amount of time and his volume decreased, but his body shuddered heavily.

"I missed you so, so much." his soft, hoarse voice pulsed through my skin.

"I missed you too."

I rubbed his back until he had fully recovered. His heavy, trembling breath brushed my skin as he settled down. That with subtle sniffles being heard throughout the room.

Pulling his face in front of mine I kissed his forehead as he let me clean his face dry. All of me wanted to do anything and everything to make Jimin the happiest. To give him what he wants until he's full of joy that'll last for life.

"Why the bags? You're face is swollen." I poked the lumps under his bloated eyes with my thumb full of concern. "What happened?"

"I've been crying all day."

"Why?" his arms wrapped around my shoulders again for another passionate hug.

"I don't wanna go back." he blubbered out some words that puzzled me further. What the hell happened for him to be this upset?

"What do you mean by that? Why not?"

"I'm being treated badly for being myself and I'm trying, I'm really trying."