Yuna

Jimin listened to Yoongi's words and stopped the visits. It was hard not falling into his room to talk about his day or how hard the new lesson was or how he'd been feeling. Jimin has been talking to his nurse, getting more comfortable with her, but it's not enough. He doesn't know what, but Yoongi did something special that just seeing his face lifted up his spirit millions higher.

Since Jimin was done with his lesson, there were no doctors coming, and eating time was no where near he would usually leave and enter Yoongi's room, but that routine ended last month. Instead he just does free errands for anybody or would stay in bed. Today he chose errands.

He went over to the main counter and there were many nurses talking or drinking something out of mugs.

"Excuse me." he caught their attention. "I'm going around doing things for people. Do you guys need anything?"

"You must be Jimin, huh?" one asked.

"Yes. How'd you know?" Jimin giggled like a five year old.

"Because your nurse tells us how cute and sweet you are. Thank goodness you came around too I was just about to brew some more coffee. Do you know how to make coffee?"

"Of course!" she handed him her mug.

"It doesn't matter what you put in there. Anything from you would be amazing."

Jimin smiled. "Okay."

He liked how nice she was and he never thought his nurse talked good about him behind his back. Today was starting off good and doing things for people made him feel good about himself. That was until he got closer to the cafeteria and Min Yoongi's door was only a few meters away. The door was wide open with loud commotion coming from in there. He almost dropped the glass mug once he saw Yoongi in a horrible state.

Yoongi was crying really, really hard while men nurse pulled him out of his room. They moved him to a new room and closed the door. All Jimin could do was be worried and feel bad.

He covered his jaw-opening mouth and ran back to his room, setting the mug gently on the main counter saying 'sorry' to the miss. He found the nurse he was looking for and held tightly onto her hand, trying to pull her with him.

"Where are we going?"

"You can enter rooms without permission right?"

"I have to have a reason or ask."

Jimin stopped pulling on her and looked straight into her eyes with his puppy ones. He jotted his bottom lip way out and shook her hands as he begged her, "Could you pretty, pretty please go figure out what's wrong with Min Yoongi? I don't know what happened, but something's wrong." he hugged her and added, "Please." so innocently.

"You haven't seen him in a while. What happened?"

"That doesn't matter!" he whined with a stump of his foot. "Something's wrong and I want to help. Let's go."

It's been forever since Jimin had a tantrum, but if anybody could see him now they would know what's about to go down. It's been so long that his nurse is about to freak out. He's been so obedient and matured over all these years that she doesn't know if she'll be able to calm him. But giving him what he wants wouldn't make it any better except he would be quiet.

"Let's go to your room and then we'll see what's up, okay?"

"I already know that's a lie. You're just gonna lock me in the room until I forget."

"I promise."

"You promise? For real?"

"Yes. For real."

Jimin being innocent Jimin he fell for it and held her hand until in the room. He believes in promises and has too much trust that he can't back down from them.

She tucked him into bed and turned the TV on. Jimin dug into the show, slightly forgetting the big problem.

"When will we see him?" he tried not to forget and get tricked.

She locked the door and made a fake smile. "I'm sorry, Jimin."

Jimin gasped. "You lied to me!"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'm sure Yoongi is perfectly fine, but you can't see him."

Jimin crossed his arms in defeat and shunned her face. "I hate you." he said.

~~~~~

I woke up feeling horrible as usual, but what happened? There was sunlight shining in from windows and the room was white and more spacious. My bed was more comfortable, the sheets were thicker, there's a TV, and most importantly there was no chain hooked onto my ankle. Seriously, what happened?

I got out of bed.

Wow.

Feeling the floor under my feet was irregular to me. I can't remember the last time I've stood up and used my legs. I began walking forward one leg after the other and felt like a newborn baby learning how to walk for the first time, but I got the hang of it. I can't believe walking just amused me.

My head turned to the gasp from the door, my smile still on my face. The nurse I liked was in here.

"Yoongi... when was the last time I've seen you smile?" she stared at me in awe.

"Is there a mirror here?"

She pointed to another room which lead me into a bathroom. I got into a fit of laughter after seeing my face, smacking it and playing with my hair over and over. So unbelievable. "This is Min Yoongi!" I shouted.

"Yes." she said, resting her shoulder against the door. "I feel so bad now. You've been cooped up in that box for ever that seeing yourself amazes you."

"Why am I in here anyway?"

"We had to take care of you properly. For some reason a new personality grew in you last night. We got all the information from her as much as we could."

Her?

I followed where she went and she grabbed a beige folder with a piece of paper in it. Opening it, she began reading. "Her name is Park Yuna and apparently her boyfriend broke up with her which causes her to be so emotional. You should've seen yourself crying so hard." she laughed. "She has a big attitude. We could barely get her to talk. But since the pills we give you for the other one doesn't work on her, you have to stay longer until we can make the perfect pills for you. No matter the personality you get."

I backed away in disbelief. It took the six years to make the right pills for the first one. I wonder how long this one will take and I don't want to wait in this shithole anymore. "Fuck all of you." I said, then grabbing a stack of clothes and a towel. "I'm gonna take a shower and I go back in that shitty room right." I slammed the bathroom door.

~~~~~

I feel as if I'm taking too long to get to the point and if I am I hope you wait on me because I also feel like there needs to be more moments of Yoonmin before I get there.