Guilt

After taking some time to let out some grief it was silent as Jimin worked on lifting his face up. "Feel a bit better?" Yoongi asked and got a humble nod.

"Can I stay here?" he says, flicking the bothersome hair aside.

"Yeah. You might want to ask your nurse first though." he said, making both of them smile.

~~~~~

(Yoongi's pov)

He came back confirming it was okay and we talked a lot. To take the sadness out the room I asked about his funny moments and he agreed to tell. Starting off with his puberty theories.

"I remember when I started to get acne I thought I got possessed by aliens and was slowly turning into one." I could't help but laugh with him.

"Why?" I was genuinely confused, comparing his experience with my own.

"I don't know." he shrugged his shoulders intensely. "I was a very confused teenager, I guess."

"Obviously, if you think you're an alien." I watched his smile decrease but stick around, insecurely. "But that's okay because unique is good and now you have a funny story to tell your future children." I know he's probably thinking he's stupid for thinking that way, but he had no one at that time or ever so nobody can acuse him and I'm definitely not.

His smile came back. "You really think so?"

"What?"

"That I'll have future children?" he thought to himself, humming. "Because I want some."

"Yes. Just wait on it."

~~~~~

Then after trading stories he got fascinated there was nothing holding back around my ankle and made me stand up. I didn't refuse. He started laughing for a reason I don't know and covered his mouth. "Um..."

"What? What is it that's making you laugh?" I heard a quiet giggle leave his mouth and stepped closer, playfully. "Huh?" I acted as if I was interrogating him, leaning closer and closer. "What's so funny, Jimin?"

Finally he decided to speak after getting awfully flustered with his hands fully covering himself except his crescent eyes. "I was just thinking- um..."

"Hm?" I lifted a curious eyebrow.

"...thinking of you dancing." he smiled, uncovering his face once I backed away.

"Wow... you're red like that because of me dancing in your brain?"

"No." he sat back up. "That was because you were all up on me. At first I was laughing in piece but you disturbed me."

"Wait, so you're basically saying I'm a bad dancer?"

"No, where are you getting that?"

"Because you're laughing at me in your head." I folded my arms like I was insulted "That's bullying you know." and pouted.

He was affected by it. "Awe. I've never seen you pout like that before. You're so cute." then walked over just to pinch my cheek but I pulled away. "But either way I wasn't saying you're bad, I'm curious what it looks like because I've only seen you sitting down really."