No

Breakfast was over, I did errands, and now it was time to show Yoongi everything I'm proud of. I want to see how proud he'll be of me. I like getting praised, it makes me feel one-hundred times better about myself.

I opened his door with difficulty because of all the colorful filled paper in my hands. I even brought the pickle jar filled with pennies which is slightly heavy. When I opened the door a couple of papers passed through my forearm and slid further in the room, going different directions very fast.

I put everything down first before I would drop the pickle jar next. "Min Yoongi." I called out for help and got no answer or feet off the bed. I looked up and he wasn't there. "Min Yoongi?" I asked and forgot about my first objective to pick up my papers. Where Min Yoongi is, is most important and freaking me out that he's missing. I tried to calm myself because this morning he was able to walk around outside the room, so maybe he's somewhere in the building.

I picked myself off the floor and wiped the frightened tears away before walking to my nurse. I tugged on her hand and held it sturdy when I felt anxiety coming. My over worries getting to me causing my voice to quiver, whine and tears fog up my sight. 

"Why so clingy, Jimin? What's up?"

"I d-don't know where Yoongi i-is." a tear free fell down my face. I nibbled on my quaking lip to hold back any sobs. "H-h-he isn't in-" I couldn't hold it in anymore and weakened into her shoulder, crying aloud. 

Her hand brushed my back, trying to calm me down with shushes while she walked me to my room. I was still breaking down in my hands when I sat on my bed. Tears flooding my cupped hands over my drenched eyes. She still hasn't told me why Yoongi is missing. She should know something and it's concerning me that she didn't tell me yet.

"Jimin, you have to calm down."

I removed my hands from my face. "H-how? Where's M-min Yoongi?" 

"I'll tell you when you stop crying."

"Okay." I agreed, shutting my mouth by pressing my lips together in a line. I tried stopping to be quiet, but hiccups wouldn't stop taking over my throat. She accepted that.

"He's been discharged." 

"What?" I asked as I tried to figure out the meaning of the word. "What does that mean?"

"It means he... left as in no longer in the hospital."

"He's gone?" I couldn't control my lip any longer. "N-no," 

I stood up, but stopped by the force of her hands pushing me back down. I looked up at her with my teary eyes before I let them drop down my face. I'm hurt. Again. I continued staring at her with no words just eyes of sympathy. She did the same back before wiping my face down and looking sad for me. Like she didn't want me crying.

I shook my head afterwards. "He can't be gone. He said he wouldn't leave me."

"I'm sorry, but he is."

~~~~~

I have so many downloads from weheartit it's crazy.

Oh, and might make a filler about how Jimin feels.

And made this for the book cover, but gave up and stuck with the new book cover I made already

And made this for the book cover, but gave up and stuck with the new book cover I made already. Just a simple photo of lanterns.