Moving

(Jimin slowly goes into actual age Jimin)

~1 Year Later~

Everything is going swell. Jimin had a new caring nurse that took care of him like his favorite one, but he soon got over the fact she isn't coming back. This one is even a smudge better. She shouldn't be treating him more of a kid, but if Jimin wants a bedtime story she'll give him one. Although, it kind of helps because she picks the book level up every now and then. Jimin is learning more and understanding things easier.

His nurse is even more lenient on him that his visits with Yoongi has gotten creative. Before getting on her bad side, Jimin told everything about Yoongi and why he visits him in the first place. She liked the idea of a stress reliever and Jimin having an actual friends to talk to. So she even bought board games for him and Yoongi to play. It made their relationship more efficient.

As of now Jimin is sprinting down the hall to Yoongi's space after having a little panic attack. His breathing ruckus and mind roamed of thoughts, himself almost bringing the voices back with his best friend, anxiety. What he needed is Yoongi. Yoongi always knows and somehow figures out how to calm Jimin down. And that's exactly what Jimin needs to do at the moment; calm down.

The door flew open and slammed shut with Jimin's impact. "Min Yoongi?" it wasn't an at all big room, but Yoongi was missing?

Jimin was greatly dejected not knowing where Yoongi is or how to find him, but then heard his voice on the other side of the room as he looked down with disappointment. His head raised, surprised to see the one he was already missing in under a minute or so. "Yoongi!" he noticed something not wrapped around his ankle. "Your chain is off?"

"Yes!" he was stacked on happiness walking over to Jimin to cup his face and smooch his lips. "I'm so close to leaving this place." that smile on his face weakened as he watched Jimin's do the same, but his drowning overly sudden.

Forgotten being a sensitive problem for himself he got emotional in seconds, tears puddled around his eyes. "You're leaving me?" he asked wistfully.

Yoongi let worry stack over happiness and sprinkled a kiss onto Jimin's forehead. "No, no. Jimin, I'm not leaving you." he quickly changed the sentimental scene. "Did you need me for something?"

"Oh, yeah." Yoongi wiped the tears away that lingered in his eyelids as Jimin began stating his reason here. "My parents are here."

Suddenly Yoongi became more interested and anxious. "What? They're here? Why?"

"Yes, they're here now. They said they needed to tell me something important."

"Why are you here then? Shouldn't you be talking with them, not me?"

"I freaked out and ran away." he said, grasping his small hands into the older's large ones. "I need you there Yoongi, with me." his puppy-dog face never failing to warm the other's heart.

Trust me, he wanted to go and meet the people who ruined Jimin's life, but rules always get in the way and he did not want to say no to that face. "Ah, Jimin," he bit his lip, not wanting to hurt the younger's feelings. "you already know I'm not able to leave this room and I just vowed to not even try to escaped to get that nerve killing chain off."

"But I asked and my nurse said 'yes'."

"What about my nurse?"

"She said she'll talk to her." a bit of silence and surprised Yoongi. "So, follow me, my parents are waiting and probably wondering where I went." he smiled, but it went away once Yoongi pulled back. His face covered in all kinds of confused.