1:The mall

Jamiya

Malo pulls her strap out and tosses it off to the side of my bed somewhere. I crawl under the covers and get comfortable, but this bitch starts attacking my face with kisses.

"Baby, I'm sorry." She apologizes...again.

"No, I don't care. I told you that hurt." I pout.

"But you enjoyed it." She smirks.

I roll my eyes and roll over so my back is facing her. "So what if I did? I'm still mad."

"What can I do to make it better?"

I look over my shoulder and smirk at her. "I want you to spend the entire day with me."

"Deal."

"No, I'm not done yet." I smile. "I want you to take me and my sister shopping cause it's her birthday on Saturday. Then I want you to pay for our nails to get done and then a movie and some dinner at a nice place not no fast food."

"Damn baby who the hell you think I am?"

"My daddy." I giggle.

"Damn right I am."

*
*
*
Leticia

"Why do I have to be a third wheel?" I pout as I plop down on the couch.

"Well, I told Malo to bring a friend, but she said her good friends are all working or busy with something else." Yaya explains.

"Stop lying Jamiya. I know you just wanna show off that you have a boo."

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms across her chest. "That is not true. This is my birthday present to you."

"Paid by your girlfriend?" I raise an eyebrow.

"She's not my girlfriend. We just fuck." She claims. I laugh to myself and finish putting my shoes on.

I decided to wear a pink and white sweater with some ripped jeans and my adidas. I add some accessories and my pink lip gloss and my purse. I grab my beats headphones too because I do not want to be listening to Yaya and Malo all day.

When I walk into the living room Yaya and Malo are already at it

When I walk into the living room Yaya and Malo are already at it. Kissing and shit like they didn't just see each other. I know I sound like a hater, but I am. My little sister is all booed up and I'm still single. They even wearing matching outfits. All black like they just the shit.