36:Honduras

Malo

I stare out the window at all the clouds in the sky. I honestly don't like planes, but this is all for my son. I'd do anything to save my son.

"We're almost to Honduras." West tells me. She looks so worried.

"I'm sure they're fine." I assure her.

"I missed the baby's birth." She sighs. "I don't even know her name. Leti bet not have named her Violet. I swear we will be changing that real quick."

All I can do is shake my head and laugh. I know West is not thinking about no damn name. She's just nervous because it's been a month and a half since everything we love was taken from us. That's right, a month and a half. A full six weeks.

I wanted to get to Honduras and take my son back as soon as possible, but Eduardo said that would lead to my own death and I can't have that. He said everything needed to be planned out and calculated. Well, all I know is that all this planning and calculating shit better work.

"You talk to Crystal?" West wonders. "Are y'all getting more serious?"

"You know I didn't think I would ever love after Yaya, but I think I'm falling for Crystal. She's really been there for me."

"Damn look at you, blushing and shit."

I roll my eyes and look back out the window. Crystal may not be the girl I pictured myself spending the rest of my life with, but she makes a good fit.

*
*
*

3rd person

"Our first priority is to get the kids out of the house. We have confirmation that the kid's room is in the back of the house on the first floor. After the kids are out, we work on getting Leticia and Jamiyah from the second floor." Eduardo explains.

"How do we get in the house? The shit is massive and surrounded by guards." Malo asks.

"I have people on the inside posing as workers. They're going to disarm the security system at exactly five o'clock." Eduardo says.

"What about the guards?" West wonders.

"Naomi, I know you can shoot." Eduardo smirks and pulls out his gun.

"They'll hear it." Malo says.

Eduardo looks at one of his men and they grab two silencers out of a black, duffel bag and give them to West and Malo. "Now we have ten minutes til five. If anyone fucks this up I'll kill them."

Everyone nods their head and starts moving in towards their positions outside of the gate. West wants to act brave because she can't  be no little bitch with her dad right here, but deep down she is scared as shit. If anything went wrong it wasn't just her life on the line anymore, it was her family's life.

Eduardo gives the signal and one of his men pushes the gate open. All of them start to rush in and one by one each of the guards that were guarding the front door are now lying on the ground.

West gives Malo the signal and they nod at one another while one of the other men kick in the front door. As soon as the door opens all of them go charging into the house catching everyone downstairs off guard.

A couple of Calvin's men pull out their guns and shots are fired. "Dad!" David yells.

Malo looks at David and then looks to ground and sees Hector's lifeless body lying there. She knows the plan, but she also knows that she can't let anything happen to anybody else that Yaya cares about.

West stops and sees what Malo is doing and sighs. "I'll get him, you head to the kid's room." West says. Malo nods and runs towards the back of the house while West heads to the staircase.

"Who are you? Let go of me!" David yells as he starts hitting and kicking West.

West removes her mask just a little, allowing David to see who she is. "You're here to save us?" He asks her. She nods her head and pulls her mask back down. David hugs her and starts to cry. "I thought we would all die here. It's been so horrible."

"I'm going to take you to Malo and she's going to get you out of here. Just stay low. Okay?"

David nods his head as West leads him downstairs to the back room. Malo sighs in relief when she sees that neither West nor David were hit by any of the gunfire.

"We need to get moving." Malo says.

"You take the kids and I'll go get Leti and Yaya."

West was about to leave the room, but then a baby started crying. She turns around and walks over to the brown crib with pink flowers surrounding it and big, bold letters above it that say 'Stone Violet West.'

"I'm going to kill Leti." West smiles at the baby.

"Hurry up and go!" David yells at her. "And get my brothers too. They had nothing to do with any of this."

West just nods and heads out of the room. There is nothing, but blood and bodies scattered about in the living room. Most of them are Calvin's men, which means the plan is working and she will probably owe her father for the rest of her life.

West shrugs her shoulders and runs upstairs. She hears screaming and yelling coming from down the hall and runs towards it.

She aims her gun at the door and pushes it open revealing a fight between Mina and Leti. "Get the hell away from her!" West yells at Mina.

Leti snaps her head towards the door and smiles at West. Even though her face was masked, her voice was undeniable.

"She's my child. You go away. Get out of here." Mina demands.

Leti points behind West and says "West, loo-" before West is hit from behind and her gun goes off before flying out of her hands.

Mina cries out in pain as she falls to the ground. Leti kneels down beside her and holds her mother in her arms.

"Look what you've done Leticia? This is all your fault." Calvin taunts her as he holds West at gun point.

Leti glares at her father. "This is your fault. You've done all of this."

Mina's body goes limp and Leti gently lays her down. She takes a deep breath and looks at her father again. Calvin glares right back at Leti and then glances at his wife's dead body. His eyes begin to tear up.

Leti quickly grabs the gun that West dropped and aims it at Calvin. "You're willing to kill your own father for some bitch?"

"She's not some bitch. She's my wife."

"You wouldn't dare kill me." Calvin says.

"You under estimate me." Leti says. "Because if you don't let me and my wife walk of this house I will blow your brains out."

"You wouldn't."

"You're right. I wouldn't."

Pow!

"But she would." Leti says as Calvin's body drops to the floor. West shoots up from the ground and wraps her arms around Leti and forces their lips together.

"I know it's been a while, but we need to get the hell out of here." Malo says as she lowers her gun.

"Where is my baby? And my sister and brothers?" Leti wonders.

"Everyone is safe." Malo says. "But we won't be if the Honduran police show up."