32:Pow

Malo

I barge into the room and grab Crystal by her shoulders and smash my lips to hers. She parts her lips and I gladly slide my tongue inside and explore her mouth.

She pulls away and looks over her shoulder at baby West. "We shouldn't do this in here." She says.

"Right, Let's go to my room."

I smirk at her before picking her up and carrying her to my bedroom. I toss her on the bed and quickly climb on top of her and start removing her clothes.

She snakes her hands under my shirt and yanks my white polo shirt off of me leaving me in my sports bra. She fumbles with the button on my pants, so I hop up and pull them off myself revealing my boxers.

I stand at the edge of the bed and admire Crystal's beautiful, naked body in front of me. I lick my lips and climb back on top of her.

She is definitely not going to able to walk tomorrow.

*
*
*
I step out of the shower and Crystal tries to pull me back in. "Don't leave yet." She whines.

"We've been in the shower for over an hour. My skin has wrinkles." I tell her.

She rolls her eyes and finally steps out of the shower as well. I give her some of Yaya's pajamas, since she won't be needing them anyway, and I put on some basketball shorts and a tank top.

"Make me something to eat." Crystal says.

"You didn't get enough in the shower?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"I meant real food." She laughs.

"Aight, Let's go see what's in the kitchen."

When we go downstairs someone starts knocking on the door. I pull the door open and Yaya is standing there.

"Why are you here?" I demand.

"I'm looking for Leti."

"Leti isn't here."

"Can I come in?" She asks.

"Nah, I'm busy right now. Come back later."

"Malo, I'm sorry." She apologizes.

"You keep saying that, but you don't even know what you're sorry for. I'm just trying to move on with my life and I can't do that if you keep showing up."

"Fine, I won't come around anymore."

"Oh, so you just don't care about Westley?" I accuse her.

"I love that boy." She claims.

"You love him even though you don't know him, but you don't love me?"

"I just feel connected to him and I don't feel that way towards you. I can't help how I feel." She says.

"Just leave." I say before slamming the door in her face.

"Are you alright?" Crystal wonders.

"I will be."

*
*
*

Leticia

West rubs tiny circles on my back as I rest my head on her shoulder. I stare at the playground and think about the fact that I may never come here with my wife and daughter."He's going to retaliate. He will never let us be happy." I tell her.

"Baby, we will find a way. Nobody is going to keep you and our daughter away from me."

"He's going to kill you. He already killed Patrick and who knows where Calvin Jr. is. He probably scared him off."

"Don't worry about that. We will be a family." She assures me.

"It's getting late. We should head home before P.J. goes to sleep." I sigh. "I feel so bad for him. He has nobody now."

"That's not true. He has us and we will raise him right along with his sister."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." She smiles at me and we start to walk to the car. West stops and pulls me in for a kiss. I drape my arms over her shoulders and she places her hands on my waist.

"I lo-"

Pow!

West drops to the floor and somebody grabs me from behind. I watch as blood pours from West's body.

I try to pry their hands from me, but none of my attempts work. I scream out for help, but it doesn't come.

I'm shoved into the back of a car and handcuffed to the seat. "If you make too much noise we'll stop by that pretty little mansion of yours and shoot everyone inside." The masked man says.

I chew on my bottom lip to keep myself from crying, but my stomach starts to cramp up. I look down and see blood dripping down my leg.

"I'm bleeding." I whisper.

"What?" The masked man says.

"I'm bleeding." I start to panic.

"Oh shit!" The driver says. "He's gonna kill us!"

"Be quiet just keep driving." The masked man says.

Please be okay baby girl. Please be okay.

The car stops and the masked man uncuffs me and carries me inside. That's when I realize I'm at Reina's house. I knew Calvin was up to this.

The man places me on the couch and all of my family surrounds me. Calvin grabs his gun from his waistband and hits the two men in the head. "Why the hell is she bleeding?" He demands.

I scream out in pain and clutch my stomach. "She's going to have this baby right now. The flight will have to wait." Reina says.

"The flight cannot wait." Mina says.

"Your grandchild is about to be born. It has to wait." Hector says.

Yaya grabs my hand and I squeeze as tight as I can as the pain rips through my body. Reina looks in between my legs and then gives me a sympathetic look.

"When I say push, you push. Okay?" Reina asks.

"Okay." I nod.

"Push."

I scream at the top of my lungs as I push as hard as I can. I stop and lean my head back and stare up at the ceiling.

"You have to keep pushing." Reina says.

"I can't. It hurts." I cry.

"You can do this, sis." Yaya tells me.

I push with whatever energy I have left until I hear the faint little cry of a baby. My baby.

My eyelids become heavy and the room becomes pitched black.

"Leti!" I hear. "Leti wake up!"