6:The date

Leti

My ex-girlfriend from high school, Misha, is who called me while I was at West's house. We broke up because she moved to Los Angeles and I wasn't finna follow her ass. Now she wants to go hang out and since I'm single I said yes.

I put on a red crop top, some dark jean shorts, a white cardigan, and some black boots. I'm tryna look cute, but not too cute.

As I open the door to leave for my date West is walking up the stairs

As I open the door to leave for my date West is walking up the stairs. She looks me up and down before shaking her head. "Now where do you think you're going looking like that?" She asks me.

"You are not my mama."

"But you are my baby." She winks.

"What you even doing here?"

"I wanted to see you and check on you because your phone is broke." She smiles at me.

"My phone is not broke."

"Then Why you not answering it when I call you?"

I roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders. "Because it's on silent." I lie, which I shouldn't have because it starts to ring. Just my luck.

"That doesn't sound silent." West says.

"Hello?" I answer.

Misha: "hey I'm outside."

"I'm coming right now."

Misha: "alright, no hurry."

"Okay." I hang up and see West glaring at me.

"Didn't I Tell you that you weren't going out with nobody?" She questions me.

"Who are you? You aren't my mama.You aren't my girlfriend. You aren't my wife."

"Fine, go." She shrugs.

I smile in victory and head down to see Misha in her blue Malibu Chevy. I get in the passenger seat and hug her. She hugs me back and then drives off.

"So how you been?" She asks me.

"Good."

"Anything new going on?"

I think about West and shake my head. "Not with me, but Jamiya got shot."

She looks at me and then back to the road. "What? Shot? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, She Fine now. She's been staying at my girlfriend's house for a few days and she'll be home eventually."

"Girlfriend?"

I bite down on my bottom lip and mentally curse myself for saying that dumb ass shit. "Yeah as in friend that's a girl." I try to cover it up because West is not my girlfriend and she never will be.

"Oh, right." Misha nods.

*
*
*

We pull up to the bowling alley and all I can do is laugh. This is the last place Misha and I were ever at together. We got in a huge fight and security had to pull me off of her.

"You sure about this?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I think it's time we create a new memory."

"Agreed."

We go inside and get our bowling shoes and our lane. Misha excuses herself to the bathroom while I put my shoes on. Once I have my shoes on I put our names into the machine.

"Don't forget to put West."

I freeze when I hear West behind me. What in the actual fuck is she doing here? I turn around and see West, Malo, and Yaya. "What the fuck? Yaya you should be resting."

"I'm not bowling. I just needed to get out the house." Yaya claims.

"How did y'all find me?"

"I have your location shared with my phone." West smiles.

"You stalker." I shake my head at her.

"What's going on here?" Misha asks as she walks up to us.

"Misha, this is West, Malo, and you already know Yaya."

"Hey, Misha. Back to break my sister's heart again?" Yaya asks.

"Again?" West raises an eyebrow.

"Let's just play the game." I smile and add West and Malo's names to the machine.

Misha goes first and gets strike. I cheer for her and West glares at me. Misha walks over to me and kisses my cheek. "Beat that." She whisper in my ear.

I grab the purple ball because it's cute and roll it down the alley, but I get a gutter ball. "Let me help you." Misha says.

"She got it." West says. I roll my eyes while Yaya and Malo laugh to themselves.

Misha puts the ball in my hand and stands behind me with her hand under mine. We roll the ball together and I get a strike. I scream and start jumping up and down making everyone in the bowling alley look at me.

"I got a strike...I got a strike.." I sing.

"I can help you get more." Misha smiles.

"She don't need your help." West demands as she pushes Misha out the way and grabs her ball.

West rolls the ball and gets a strike. "Don't worry Leti. I'll teach you when we get home tonight." She winks.

*
*
*
Tonight was a disaster. Bowling got completely out of hand. Misha and West were in competition all night and Yaya and Malo thought it was funny. We played three and a half games. Misha won one and West won two, but when Misha tries to kiss me during the fourth game West socked her.

West literally starting beating Misha's ass for no reason. I tried to pull her off and got hit in the eye, so finally Malo managed to break up the fight.

Now we are in the quietest car ride ever. I just stare out the window as we follow Misha's car home. Since Misha couldn't really drive, Yaya and Malo drove her home and West and I are driving behind them so we can take Yaya and Malo to the house once they drop the car off.

"Are you gonna speak to me?" West asks.

"You beat up my date." I sigh.

"I'm sorry." She says as we park the car and watch as Yaya and Malo help Misha inside her house.

"Then you made me ride with you."

"I don't want you around her. I warned you." She defends herself.

"You're crazy."

"I know I overreacting, but it's only because I'm really feeling you."

"You can't beat up everyone who tries to touch me."

"I'll work on it."