20:Bitch ass man

Malo

I kiss Yaya's lips, her forehead, and then whisper goodbye in her ear just in case I don't make it back. I grab my son and lay him down next to Yaya and take a Polaroid selfie.

When the picture comes through, I write at the bottom "Westley Martinez Sullivan and his mommies."

"C'mon Baby West." Leti sighs as she walks into the room. She grabs my son and buckles him in his car seat.

"You ready for this?" West asks.

I look at Yaya and then look back to West and nod my head. "If he did to this my baby then she deserves to know why. We all do." I tell her.

"I do too." Leti demands.

"You're pregnant. You are not coming." West demands.

"But he pretended to be my friend." She pouts.

"Leti, I need you to keep my son safe. Nobody else can do that." I tell her. She nods her head and picks up the car seat.

"I love you." She says before kissing West. "Be safe." She points at both of us before leaving.

"Now lets go grab us a doctor." West smirks.

*
*
*

The doctor gets inside his car and starts up the engine. West gives me a head nod, which is our signal, and I sit up and put the gun to his head.

He screams like a little bitch and I quickly cover his mouth with my other hand. West climbs into the front seat and points her gun at his side.

"My friend here is going to remove her hand from your mouth and you're going to do everything I say or else you'll die. Understand?" West says.

The bitch ass man nods and I remove my hand. "I know who you are and why you're here." He says.

"Good, so this shouldn't take long." West says. "Drive."

*
*
*

We pull up to What West likes to call our 'get em' house and our boys drag the bitch ass man inside. They take him down to the basement and tie him up for us.

"So Patrick, why did you do it?" West asks.

"I didn't know Leti would be in there. I swear." He says.

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions and every time I don't like your answer my friend is going to choose a weapon and beat you with it." West says sternly. "Understand?"

The bitch ass man nods and West gives a head nod. I punch the man right in the face instantly breaking his nose.

"I like word answers." West says. "Understand?"

"Yes." He whispers.

"Louder!" West yells at him.

"Yes!" He screams as the tears fall from his eyes.

"Now Patrick, how does an educated doctor like yourself end up in this situation?" West asks.

"My brother."

West gives me another nod. This time I pick up my dagger and shove it in his thigh. He screams at the top of his lungs only bringing a smile to my face. It's been so long since I've had a day like this.

"I need specifics. What does your brother do? How did you get here?"

"My brother use to work for some drug lord, but he died owing him a lot of money and now I have to pay the debt back or else I will die too and I can't die. I have a son."

"What drug lord?"

The bitch ass man shakes his head. "I can't tell you. He will kill my son."

West gives me a nod and I pull the dagger from the man's leg and plunge it into the same spot over and over again until West tells me to stop.

"Give us a name or you won't live to see your son another day." West demands.

"Calvin Thorne."

"How did you pay your brother's debt back?"

"Calvin said I could pay the debt back if I befriended this girl. I didn't mind because she was cute and I thought all I had to do was be her friend, but then he wanted me to sleep with her and Leti wasn't really into it."

"Because she's gay." West says angrily. "What happened next?"

"When I told him that she wasn't into it he gave me some pills to put in her drink and I did and I had sex with her, but she told me she was gay afterwards and just wanted to be my friend."

"So you drugged her?" West asks.

The bitch ass man nods and West walks up to him and hits him upside the head with her gun.

"Now tell us about the bomb." West demands.

"When Calvin found out you were alive he sent me to the ball. I went to the basement with a few of his men and we installed it and then we left. I had no idea Leti was there or that she was having my baby."

"Wrong! Leti's baby is mine. You will never see her." West demands.

The bitch ass man starts crying even more. "It's a girl?" He asks.

West rolls her eyes. "Where is your son?" She asks.

"Right now he's with the babysitter. I'm was suppose to pick him up hours ago. Please don't kill me. I'm the only family he has." The bitch ass man cries.

"Smack him a few more times, but don't kill him. Send me his son's address and I'll make sure he's safe." West says before leaving the basement.

I turn to the bitch ass man and smile. "Now we get to have some real fun."