19:Doctors

Leticia

Hector and my mom are staying with Yaya while Malo and I take baby Sullivan to his five day old check up. Yup, it's been five days and nothing has changed. Yaya is still in a coma and Malo won't tell anyone the baby's name.

"He's going to have some pretty eyes." I say.

"How do you know that? His eyes are always closed." Malo says as she stares into the stroller.

"Aunty Leti just knows these things."

Malo rolls her eyes and grabs a magazine to read while we wait on the doctor to call us back. I really wish Yaya would hurry up and wake up because Malo is losing it. She's trying not to show it, but she stays in that hospital room all day while West and I take care of her baby. The baby hasn't even seen his own nursery or home because Malo wants Yaya to be there when he does.

"Leti?"

I look up and see Patrick smiling at me. I get up and hug him. "Hey, it's been f-"

"You're pregnant?" He asks.

I look down at my stomach and bite down on my bottom lip. I forgot my stomach now pokes out further than it ever did before. "Uhhh...yup." I nod.

"Should we talk about this? Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"Hello, are you the pediatrician?" Malo demands as she basically pushes me out the way.

Patrick clears his throat and nods. "Yes, I am Dr.Stone. You must be Mallory."

"Yup." Malo says.

"I was at your baby shower." Patrick says.

"Gender reveal actually." I correct him.

"Doesn't matter." Malo demands. "Let's hurry up because my girlfriend is in a coma and I really need to be there when she wakes up."

"Is your sister alright?" Patrick asks.

"No, she's in a coma." Malo says angrily.

"Follow me." Patrick sighs.

*
*
*

West

I can't believe this shit. "That's him right there boss." Champ, my right hand man besides Malo says.

I've had my people investigating how the fuck that building that almost killed everything I love exploded. Champ has just found pictures of one of them men responsible.

"Track him down and bring him in." I order.

"Yes boss." Champ nods and leaves my office.

As soon as Champ leaves in walks Olivia. "Yo, What the fuck you doing here?" I demand as I stand up and try to push her back out the door. "You need to leave right now." I can't have her here because I know Leti is on her way with our nephew so we can go out to eat.

"I'm your wife. Am I not allowed to come to your place of work?"

"Olivia, you are not my wife anymore."

She raises an eyebrow at me. "I never signed any divorce papers."

"Then I'll make sure to send you another copy."

"Why you always acting like that?" She asks as she puts her arms over my shoulder. "I know you miss me."

"I don't miss you. I didn't even like you when we was together." I say truthfully.

"Baby I know you tired of that-"

"If you disrespect my girlfriend I'll knock your teeth out." I interrupt her.

"I wasn't going to say anything bad." She smiles and just as she's about to take another step towards me, the door opens and hits her in the back of her leg. I start laughing as Leti walks in waddling and holding the car seat.

"What the is she doing here?" Leti demands as she sets the car seat down on my desk.

Olivia gets back and glares at Leti. "You could apologize." She says.

"If I would have known you was on the other side of the door I would have opened it harder." Leti says. "Now why are you here?"

"She's my wife there's no question as to why I'm here. The question is why are you here? Shouldn't you be trying to find your baby daddy?"

"I'm right here." I say. "Olivia, Leti and I are having a baby."

Olivia snaps her head towards me and gasps. "You never wanted kids. You made that clear to me all the time."

"I guess you just wasn't the one." Leti shrugs.

Olivia scoffs. "This is not over Naomi." She storms out of my office and slams the door behind her.

I walk up and try to kiss my baby, but she pushes me away. "What?" I wonder.

"I don't want to be the mistress for the rest of my life. I won't have it." Leti demands.

"I'm working on the divorce. I've sent the papers twice and she won't sign the fuckers."

Leti rolls her eyes and our nephew starts crying. She grabs him out the car seat and accidentally knocks it over in the process.

"It's okay nephew. Aunty Leti is here." She says as she bounces him in her arms.

"You're good at this. I can't wait until our baby comes." I tell her.

"She's going to be-" she stops and stares at the picture on my desk.

"Oh that's-"

"Patrick." She says. "Have you been following me?"

"The nigga that knocked you up?" I ask her.

"Yeah, West." She rolls her eyes.

"He's the nigga that- wait a minute. What you mean following you? You seen him again?"

"He seen me at our nephew's doctor appointment and he wanted to talk so we went to lunch." She shrugs. "No big deal."

"No big deal?" I scoff.

"It's not like I'm attracted to him. I told him that I didn't want him in the baby's life."

"He blew the building up."

"H-he What?"

"He's the reason we all nearly lost our lives."