15:A little something

Leticia

Partying is definitely not my thing anymore. Maybe it's just because of...no that doesn't matter. I lock the door behind me and head right up to my room.

Got the house to myself since Yaya moved in with Malo. I'm really happy for my sister. She seems to be growing up while I de-aging? Growing down? Aging backwards? Whatever it is, you know what I mean.

Before I walk inside my room I see that the light is on. Who the hell is in my house?

I take a deep breath and grab the taser from my purse. West gave me this thing months ago, but I never thought I would use it.

I push the door open with my foot and tip toe inside. "It's probably your first time using that shit, huh?" I freeze in my tracks and turn to face the intruder. "Always wasting my money Leticia."

"Am I dead? Did I die in my sleep or something?"

West starts laughing and shakes her head. "You are very much alive baby."

"So I'm seeing ghost?"

"No." She shakes her head.

"You're dead West."

"I'm not dead. I'm right here."

"No, you're dead." I demand. "June third two thousand and twenty, Naomi West died."

"Naomi West was stabbed five times, but she lived." She smiles and walks towards me. I glare at her and smack the shit out of her. "I told you about hitting me, Leticia."

"Fuck you! You made think you were dead! You have a wife and you, you just-ugh!"

I start swinging on her until she grabs my hands and pins me up against the wall. "I had to do this." She claims.

"Bullshit."

"I had to make sure you were alright."

"Me? I'm fine, but you won't be."

"I had to fake my death because I didn't know who it was safe to be around and I had to protect you." She claims.

"You could have told me. You could have told Malo."

"She's about to be a mom and she doesn't need that added on stress." She says as she finally lets go of me. "I did what I thought was right."

"Then why are you back?"

"I know who tried to kill me."

"Who?"

"Calvin Thorne."

*
*
*

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Yaya screams.

"Babe, she did what she had to do." Malo defends West.

"No, fuck that!" Yaya yells. "I had to care of Leti and Malo because of you!"

"I'm sorry Yaya. I really am, but what if I stayed knowing that someone was tryna hurt me and they ended up hurting Leti or Malo?" West says.

"Then I would kill you." Yaya sighs and crosses her arms.

"Now what?" I ask. "What the hell do we do now?"

West looks at me and then looks at Malo. I look at Yaya and we exchange a look as well. A look that lets us both know that we know West and Malo are up to no good.

"No." Yaya says.

"You can't." I say.

"What are y'all talking about?" Malo asks.

"You can't kill my dad." I say sternly while looking directly at West.

"We weren't going to kill him." West claims.

"Nobody else can kill him either."

"That's bullshit!" West snaps. "He tried to kill me first."

"Yeah, That Mother fucker stabbed her." Malo says angrily.

"He's my father."

West rolls her eyes and says "but you don't even like him."

"He's still her dad." Yaya backs me up.

"Let's just stab him five times and see how he likes it." Malo suggests.

"Let me at least shoot his ass." West begs.

"Baby, You can't kill my father."

"Let me just hurt him a little bit. Do something to just get his-"

"I'm pregnant West!"

"Bitch what?" Yaya asks.

"She said she pregnant." Malo tries to whisper.

"Nah, I heard her, but-"

"Shut the fuck up!" West shouts at them. "Leticia is obviously tripping, right?"

I shake my head and sit down on the sofa. "I'm four weeks pregnant by some man that I don't even remember sleeping with."

"Oh, he's dead." West says as she storms out of the house.

"Well, today's been eventful." Yaya says.

"Very eventful." Malo says.

"Fuck both of you."