Chapter 2

Why did I agree to do this in the first place? Right, you don't know, Lily is currently giving me a makeover. She says it is much needed.
Anyway, she is currently curling my hair. It is a little messy and I feel like she pulling more and curling less.
I,on the other hand am trying to read a book and Lily is currently babbling about a smokey eye or something.
I finally put my book down when Lily said,"All done."
She looked pretty proud of herself and so I spun around and had a look. It looked pretty cute:

I gaped, " Lily it looks amazing

I gaped, " Lily it looks amazing." "I know, right,"she grinned.
I smiled and said,"So why are we going to the party looking like Britney's minions?"
I detested Britney and her minions but unfortunately she was Kaden's girlfriend. Ugh.
"Because, we can't let her get all the attention and there are going to be many hot boys there."
"Right," I said and looked for a way to change the subject. I hated boy talk and Lily loved it.
She had a new boyfriend every two months. Me , I never had a boyfriend. Not that I was ugly or anything , it was just that I never liked going on dates and stuff.
It was not my forte.
My train of thoughts was interrupted by Lily saying,"Now for the dress." She picked out a black dress. It was short and had an open back. I hated it. It was too short and revealing for me.
I'm more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.
The only time ever wear dresses is in the presence of my parents because I should always look like "a lady".
"Here," she pulled out the dress and thrust it towards me. I grimaced and took it to to the bathroom to change.
When I came out Lily's eyes widened: