Chapter 25

It's prom tonight. I'm so excited about it. Me and Ashton have finally settled down and we know that we love each other immensely.
We had a date in which we decided to invite both our families.
The dads talked about business. The moms talked about their fashion companies.
Me and Ashton on the other hand were left with the kids but we had fun playing with them.
"You look beautiful," Ashton had whispered and I had blushed. I was wearing:

It was plain but totally me

It was plain but totally me. I smiled ant the memory and came back to earth when I felt a kiss on my cheek.
"I'll see you tonight?"he asked. "Yes," I replied.
I got out of his car and waved to Kaden who was pleading about something to Lily. Lily stood with her arms crossed and her foot tapping the floor.
I couldn't help but laugh. The green eyed couple consisted of a pleading boy and a sassy as hell girl. But they love each other and that's all Taft matters.
I wasn't surprised to see Ashton get out of his car and walk to Kaden. Finally Lily nodded her and Kaden shared a kiss and Lily came towards me.
"Ready to get ready?" Lily asked. "Yep", I replied with a grin.
We went inside and decided to take showers first. We had decided to play up to our strong points and decided to not go to a salon.
I smiled to myself as I took out my garment bag. It was dress which I had fallen in love with the moment I saw it.
I set the bag on my bed. It was time to get ready.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
After a few hours, me and Lily looked like we had gone to a salon to get ready.
Lily's hair skills were awesome and so were my makeup skills.
My makeup looked like:

My hair looked like: