Chapter 14

That night, we had dinner together. I sat beside my grandma and ate pasta made by my mom.
We talked about what? College!
My dad has this whole plan of sending me to Harvard. Then when he retires, his business is mine.
I quickly downed my dinner and then I went to my room.
There I quickly grabbed my phone and headphones and ran to the treehouse.
I was surprised to find Kaden there.
"You come here too?" I asked astonished. "Yep," he said, not even bothering to look at me.
I plopped down beside him and that night after a long time, I slept in Kaden's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, I woke up to light streaming through the windows.
I got up and found that Kaden was already gone.
I went back to the house and got ready for my shopping trip.

Lily: Be @ my house in 10
Me: I'll be there.
I grabbed my bag and ran outside. I got in my car along with Maya. We waved to Kaden who was standing on the doorstep.
He was talking on the phone.
"So, you heard of any new hot guys?"she asked me.
I shook my head,"I don't really care."
I really did not care. Kaden and Ashton were hot enough for me. But which one do I like better? Oh god! Help me with this!
I shook my head to clear the void of emotions that overwhelmed me.
We made a stop at Lily's house. Lily and Maya did most of the talking while I did most of the thinking.
I mostly thought about my relationship with Ashton.
When he'd asked me out on a date, the first thing that I had thought was that it would be a welcome distraction from Kaden.
After thinking through it, I finally realised that I had no right to use someone as a distraction.
I was brought back to the world by Maya.
"Ali, we just passed the mall. Come on, stop thinking."
I looked around and sure enough we had passed it.
"Sorry, I was thinking," I said.
I made a U-turn and parked in the mall parking lot.
I let Lily and Maya drag me to there favourite store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After looking through multiple racks, me and Lily had found multiple dresses that we liked.
I liked: