Chapter six

I sat on my bed listening to my parents argue like I did every day, but today my dad seemed extra angry.

I couple hear pure anger when he shouted at my mother.

Usually he sounded more hurt then anything but today, today it was a hell of a lot worse.

To be 100% truthful I'm terrified my dads gonna hurt her.

I sat closer and closer to the edge of my bed ready to move if I heard my father hurt her in anyway.

All I heard was the loud contact of skin on skin then my mum drop to the floor.

I sprint down the stairs to stand by her side "Ashton leave I can handle this.

Just keep your brother and sister I'm there rooms please?" I stood there shaking my head "but he just hurt you I won't stand for this" "just please go" and with that I walked to my dad's side "touch her again I'll hurt you" he snickered "your to pussy to touch me.

I'm ashamed to call a stupid fag like you my son" I didn't even blink his words can never hurt me.

I walk to my brothers room first and found him on the floor sleeping, so I picked him up and put him in his bed jut smiling at my lovely little brother.

I then walked into my sisters room a found her sat there tears in her eyes covering her ears and rocking "Ash why do they fight so much it scares me I don't like it, I HATE IT!!" She screamed the last bit and I just sat there hold her and rocking her back and forth "it's fine it'll be fine I promise" "how do you know" she said now tears spilling from her eyes "when have I ever been wrong?" she shrugged "never" and I nodded rocking her back an forth till we both fell asleep.

I woke up and remembered that I never actually told the boys why I was leaving and where I was going.

I layed my sister down so she wasn't in my arms anymore so I could text Mickey.

Me: I'm sorry I forgot to tell you where I was going but I'm at home and have thought of any names for the band?

Within seconds he replied

Mickeyyyyy: it's cool but is everything okay you've been gone ages and yeah Calum and Luke have a pretty great idea x

Whenever he put the x at the end of text my heart melted it makes me so happy, but I need to get over myself this is ridiculous.

I watch my beautiful sister as she slept for a few seconds then I smiled and walked downstairs to find my dad with suitcase.

I couldn't help but feel happy he was leaving my family I peace finally.

But then I realised it wasn't my dad's suitcase it was my mums it had flowers covering it.

She walked through the door looking at me with genuine sincerity "I'll fight for you and you siblings don't think I'm leaving" and my father slammed the door.

He look at me with that crazy look like he would hurt me if I said anything so shut up walked up stairs packed three bags and woke up my siblings.

"Come on we have to go to Luke's house yeah?" they both smile and followed me to my car "where the FUCK! do you think your going with my kids?" my dad yelled from the house and after making sure they were both strapped in safely i drove to Luke's how's terrified he would find us.

I put on my most convincing smile so I didn't worry them but they saw right through it "why are we going to Luke's house Ash?" Harry asked and Lauren nodded "we just can't stay there guys we'll be safe with Luke said and they both nodded.

The boys know nothing about my family or home life but I guys that was going to Change if I was staying with them.