Chapter 25

I walked out the door my hands, legs and everywhere else shaking.

The idea of having to go back into that house terrified me and to think I am going back makes me want to Vomit.

I stopped in my tracks, shut my eyes, took a deep breath and whispered "Ash you are so brave just get the stuff and you never have to go back there again" I opened my eyes and walked down the rest of the path towards my car.

Although the urge to chuck my guts up was still there I had a sudden confidence boost to get in my car and drive to to that horror of a house.

I sat in the car realising my sudden boost had disappeared and all I want was for it to just come back for ten minute at least until I get there.

I closed my eyes again took another deep breath but this time stayed silent and opening my eyes I started the engine and drove away not letting anything convince me to turn back.

I was one street away from the house and all I wanted to do was go home and sit with Mickey and Talk with Lauren and Harry but I know that if I don't do this now it will never get done.

I was now parked and my legs were shaking so much I thought they would fall off I tried to stand but fell back into my seat "okay Ash now you go get you're stuff and don't turn back" I whispered and got the bags and a big box from the back to full with all our stuff.

I got my key out and opened the door to a dead silent house it was pretty big so the slightest movement could carry and there was none whatsoever.

I scurried up the stairs to Lauren's room first grabbing everything and anything I could and once I had finished there it looked so empty but when I looked in the bag it was barely full "I guess we took loads when we left" if said quietly and walked into Harry's room his was emptier then Lauren's so it didn't take me long to get everything, but when I sat in his bed my gaze was drawn to a picture from when we were very young it was Me, Lauren, Luke and Summer Luke's sister who sadly past.

She was beautiful was Summer the Blue eyes Luke has The dirty blonde hair and the amazing smile Luke really loves her and misses her greatly.

We try not to talk to much about her for Luke's sake but we still try to show that we think of her all the time so '5 seconds of summer' I thought was very appropriate name in memory of her.

I smiled at the picture one last time and put it in my pocket my eyes clouded by unsigned tears.

I rubbed them and carried on getting his stuff and once I had finished I walked into my room It was still pretty full because the day I left I just wanted my siblings to be safe and have everything they need so I wasn't to worried about what I took.

It took me a considerable amount longer to get all my stuff but as soon as I finished I walked down the stairs huge smile in my face and headed out that door.

Although I was gonna miss this house a lot I was just really happy that my life heading in the right direction and leaving this house defiantly helped me get there.

I got back in the car and texted Mickey telling him that I was on my way back and asked if the younger two were occupied and with that I put my phone in my pocket and drove home feeling nothing but proud know that I did the one thing I dread and I didn't need anyone to push me to far.

Note: thank you Guys you are all so freaking amazing but there is one slight issue and I just wanna get it out there that if you don't like this for some reason just stop reading it don't message me telling me how bad it is because the majority of people like it so just stop.

Anyways thank you everyone who does like it and yeah I love you all so so so much ❤️xx

Stefanie