Chapter 42

Calum died 8 days later in the company of Luke when his heart gave up.

Luke like anyone who had lost someone so close what completely distraught.

He didn't eat, he didn't sleep, he didn't even speak and that was something he did a lot.

He felt lonely knowing that Calum was gone and was never coming back he wouldn't be able to hear his soft voice again or see his beautiful brown eyes which just seemed to make Luke's day better.

But never again.

He was also scared knowing he now had to face the world all by himself.

Yeah he had Ashton and Michael and his mom, but they could never get him like Calum did.

Calum knew what made Luke happy and Luke knew what make Calum happy, but sadly Luke didn't make Calum happy because Luke made a stupid move which spiralled out of control and left Calum lifeless.

Luke would never know what it was that push Calum to do such a thing to himself and to be honest that was all he want.

To know that he could have prevented this whole thing would hurt him yes, but would also lift a huge burden off his chest.

Calum's death made it's effects on Michael and Ashton.

Michael was more angry at Luke an blamed him for this entire thing but deep down know it wasn't his fault, well he want to believe that.

Ashton was more apologetic to everyone.

He was Crying and apologising at the same time for no reason at all.

Not like he could have saved him.

(2 weeks later)

Luke hadn't left his room once since they had gone through Calum's things maybe 8 days ago.

His mother had to bring him food when he needed it, not that he ate it.

Luke's mother walked into his room to discuss something very important "Luke me and Calum's parent have been discussing the funeral an we all think that you should say something nothing to big but you should say something." he looked at her not saying a thing just getting the book he wrote in "when is it" she looked at him confused "what?" "the funeral" he took his time to write "Monday sweetie an I want you to eat something" she said before exiting the room 'I can't go, I can't say good bye to Cal' a single tear dropped.

(A/N) : I'm a horrible human being.

Please don't hate me.

I love you.