Chapter 36

Note:

Schools finally finished!! praise Jesus.

Anyways love everyone loads ❤️

Luke's pov

I Remember what it is that makes me feel so attached to Calum.

His beautiful angelic voice it makes me weak at the knees and my heart race like it's trying to chest.

"I remember" I kept whispering barely loud enough for Cal to hear "I don't understand you Luke!" he shouted at me tears now streaming down his face "I don't know what it is you remember but please stop" I looked him dead in the eyes "I remember what it is that makes me feel so amazing around you what makes me want to be around you all day everyday Cal." he look away from me "your voice is so beautiful your just such a beautiful person and your voice tops it off" he looked at me confusion in his eyes "Cal I love you you mean so much to me and you just reminded me of that and I am so grateful of you" he let one last tear fall down his cheek then his face was just straight no emotion nothing "Luke you hurt me more than you will ever feel in your entire life" I was about to speak but he interrupted me "you have not been told that the one person that means everything to you doesn't like you anymore because god damn it, it hurts" he was no shouting "but Cal I think I was over reacting to my feelings towards you" he looked down "so what does this mean for us?" I walked up to him taking his hand and holding it tight "this mean you the only person in the entire world I do and will ever love" he tried to escape my grasp "it's not that simple L-" I interrupted him with the most meaningful kiss i have shared with anyone and although it took a while he kissed back with pure passion.

"Calum I love you so much please let me show you" he looked me in the eyes "I don't want to be hurt, not again Luke" "I will never ever hurt you again okay Calum believe me when I say this because I mean it" he smiled and kissed me "I love you Luke"