Chapter 3

"Wait" Luke almost yelled from behind me "what's up Luke?" "I never actually asked why you came into my room at god-knows what time this morning" he said slightly confused "I just had a bad dream Luke you were in it so I had to come check on you" he started walking back up the stairs and gestured for me to follow him.

We went into my room this time and he looked at me with slightly sad look on his face "what happened in this bad dream you had babe" he said resting his hand on my thigh "noth-" I was cut off "don't say nothing... please just tell me cal" "I-you well ummm" barely making sense of my own words "well you phone me telling me you needed help and I thought you were just kidding and then I got called saying you were in hospital and ran there and I found you and the nurse told me say goodbye to you and I told you how much I love you and-" I said in one crazy long sentence but I was cut off again however this time not by his words this time he hugged me, taking my breath away "Cal I know you wouldn't let that happen to me so don't even worry" he look at me dead in the eye but his eyes soon trailed off down to my lip then back to my eyes, I slowly leaned into his lips obeying his silent plead for my lips on his.

It was long and passionate and I felt like the happiest person in the world, I could feel him smile in the kiss causing me to smile.

We both pulled away panting after our amazing kiss "Calum?" he said slightly out of breath and I nod "you know I love you more then anything in the world and I would do anything to keep you safe right?" all I could do was nod and let out a quiet "I love you to the moon and back" his smile was the most amazing thing in the world, it could light up streets "should we actually go down stairs this time?" He said laughing "oh yeah that would be a good idea" and with that we walked down the stairs to find Michael and Ashton sitting at the table.