Chapter 24

We woke up and all I could do was stare, stare at how Beautiful he was his green eyes and perfect green hair.

"Why are you staring at me?" I smiled "because you're beautiful" he blushed "this isn't the Fault in our stars" he said giggling "we should have a relationship like there's" I said boldly "how do you mean Ash?" he said clearly confused "you do realise Augustus dies right?" he said looking me dead in the eyes "WHAT?!!" he exclaimed "I thought it was happy I thought everyone cried because it was beautiful no because someone died" I gave him a crooked smile "oh well sorry that's not how it goes" he looked so sad "I was gonna read that and all" I kissed him on the forehead and stood up "I'm your personal blurb" I said walking away hearing him re sight the word 'blurb' in his head as if it was a brand new word "it's the bit on the back that tells you sort of what happens" he nodded "ummm yeah I knew that I did I am Smart" he said laughing "you are my little smartie pants" I said with a wink "you ready for round 2 tonight?" he said so bluntly "wait what?" I looked at him slightly confused "you know what I mean" he said with a wink then walked down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Luke giving me a look as if to say 'good on ya' because mine and Mickeys shinanigons that went on last night and to be honest I felt proud.

I got to see the sexiest person alive naked and oh my it's kinda turning me on just thinking about so let's not.

"What's on ya mind babes?" Mickey said pulling me out of my thoughts "Whatttt?" I dragged out the T not purposely but it just kinda happened "what's up?" he said looking slightly concerned "I what? nothing I'm fine there's nothing on my mind just thinking about last night" Calum kinda have me a look as if to say what the fuck? but I kinda brushed it off "wait! what am I missing?" Calum said raising an eyebrow "oh we had sex last night" Mickey said bluntly making me blush and my eyes go wide "oh good on ya Mickey" Calum said high fiving him.

"Well I'm gonna go get the rest if mine and the other twos stuff so please keep them occupied whilst I'm gone?" Calum nodded as if it were his duty, I laughed and walked up the stairs not very excited for this.

Note:

Hey babeses I love you all and Oh My Goodness I got 1000 reads on my fanfic that is so freaking crazy!!!

Thank you all so much you mean the world to me thank you!!!

Stefanie