Chapter 32

Note:

Sorry but I think this is so needed sorry guys😕 don't forget I love you all ❤️ please don't hate me for this

Calum's POV

I took a quick no relax me and clear my head, but when I woke up my focus was drawn to a piece of paper with my name it large lettering, it wrote 'dear Calum,

I love you so much but I'm no longer in love with you.

I'm so sorry for this and I know I should be saying this to your face but I feel like it will be more affective if I write it down.

I'm so sorry and I hope you understand that I don't just do this for me I do this for both of us.

Please forgive me.

I love you so much Cal and you're still my best and closest friend wether I am yours or not.

p.s I have gone a walk so please do not come looking for me.

From Luke'

These words making me cry so hard I can't physically stand.

He's the one I love and he's saying goodbye.

I didn't want to even think of my life without him being mine but now it's a reality and that really hurts.

I was sat on the floor when the door opened I jumped hoping it wasn't Luke and to my relief it was Mickey and Ash.

They were laughing and joking until I caught there attention "Oh my go Cal what's wrong?!!" Ashton exclaimed as him and Mickey ran up to me.

"Luke" was all I managed "yeah is he alright?? what's wrong with him?" Mickey said in a panic "he doesn't live me anymore" they looked confused "what makes you think that?" the said in unison "he told me" and there mouths swung open "this boy is getting a piece of my fucking mind he better watch!!" Mickey yelled "St-" I was it off by another one his temper outbursts as he picked up the chair next to him and threw it full power across the room "WHERE IS THIS SON OF A BITCH!!" he yelled facing me "I don't know he went on a walk and told me not to follow him" and before I could finish he had walked out the house and Ashton ran after him telling him he needed to calm down but he was furious nothing was stopping him.

This isn't gonna be good.