Chapter ten

I woke up and heard Ashton and Michael saying sweet things to each other in the kitchen.

They are just so perfect together it's just meant to be.

I love the idea of love and I know it's cliché but I feel like with Luke I have that.

He makes makes me happy, he makes me feel complete like I have been missing something my entire life and as soon as he came into it my life was better.

I sound like a teenage girl who wants nothing more then to be in love, but I got it I got the thing everyone thrives for their entire life's and didn't realise he was right there waiting for me I just didn't know.

I stood up only to fall back down with great force.

Luke pulled at my leg causing me to topple on to him causing him to yelp out in pain.

"That was your fault you pulled me down so you have no one to blame but yourself if I hurt you" I said bluntly and place a quick kiss on him lips "you're not heavy so don't worry it didn't hurt to much" he grinned.

We both stood up this time with no one to grab me down.

I walked into the kitchen to find Ashton and Michael holding each other making me feel warm inside.

They look so peaceful holding each other I didn't interrupt them I just grabbed four mugs and made us all cups of tea.

When finished I placed their mugs in front of them and walked out with Luke's and mine hearing a slight "thank you"as I walked out so I turned round nodding and smiling.

I sat on Luke's lap and we talked about anything and everything.

It was only 11 am and I knew this day would be great for me.

However I did not anticipate what horror would occur for all of us especially Ashton...

Note:

Heyyyy hope everyone likes this y'all are amazing thank you for reading this

Stefanie xxx